FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Boiler up!

Purdue +2.5 vs illinois

i'm shocked to see the boilers as a dog vs the illini, but we are at THE HOUSE OF PAIGN, where we're pretty solid. as we saw yesterday, it's very hard to win on the road in the big ten (OSU) but with that said i just don't think we can pull it out vs matt painter and co.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm with ya at +3 - I cant believe they are dogs today. Should be -1 or -2

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

ILLINI win this game!

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Unimpressed with Purdue lately, especially on the road, taking Illiniois.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11885

Be careful here frozen, you know how well we can play at home. I would bet Illinois or nothing.

sjm5122

McCamey is trash this year. Completely fell off the map

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!

BOILER UP...TOOT TOOT....BOILER UP....TOOT TOOT

illini are royal trash this year with mccamey who destroyed his draft stock, mike tisdale being a major puss and never playing in the paint and loves to amass 4+ fouls a game with ease....richmond is a stud but is forced into a bullshit position playing away from the paint, where he is dominate, and is forced to try to shoot outside....brandon paul thinks he's amazing and is good for a little spurt, like we saw today in the first half, and then later in the game he thinks his shit dont stink and forces impossible shots up.....mike davis is the face of disgust as well....kid has all these skills yet can't put shit together all year, except for a big game every 2-3 weeks (i'm still in awe he played well vs minny and then purdue today)....best part is he had the AUDACITY to schedule workouts with a few NBA teams at the end of last year and thought about going pro early???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? MR. November TRENT MEACHEM, FROM THE LAST FEW YEARS IS BETTER THAN YA AND I ROYALLY HATE TRENT.

we've waited for this team to come together for 3 years and this is what we see.......6-6 in conference and unranked with losses to UIC/Indiana/Penn State....UTTER DISGUST!

this team is trash and will be 1 and done once march comes along like usual, and with the amount of talent in champaign, bruce is gonna start sweating as he will be in the doghouse and his job will be in jeopardy...

this hurts me to say all this but is simply the plain and simple truth....

sjm5122

They are my school too, and I agree with most everything you said. I saw McCamey and Richardson at KAMS this past Thursday right after the Minny game. I told him he was a bum.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    They are my school too, and I agree with most everything you said. I saw McCamey and Richardson at KAMS this past Thursday right after the Minny game. I told him he was a bum.
    KAMS????? must be going after those freshies lololol

yeah he royally hurt his draft stock.....the worst though is tisdale...i had seasons all 5 years during UG and Grad school and last year our seats were liek 20' from his parents and crew of supporters. i would just ream him all game along with the guys i sat with and we'd get plenty of dirty looks from the hillbillies from riverton...on multiple times his mom yelled at us "THAT'S MY SON, LEAVE HIM ALONE" and then after a pointless basket would be like "I DON'T HEAR YOU TALKING NOW." another time we had a drunk kid behind us and was raggin him and some guy in the tisdale vicinity went off on him for ripping "his own team"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL those riverton, il folk lolololol

all in all....MIKE TISDALE, YOUR'RE THE BIGGEST WASTE OF 7'+ OF BODY SINCE NICK SMITH....AND IN MORE WAYS, YOU'RE EVEN WORSE!