AS4
    AS4's Avatar Become A Pro!

AS4 - Just Fade

Lemme say this first, I am a newbie. When it comes to sports, I've been following it all my life. Just now got into sports betting and learned how hard it really is. I'm tired of tailing all the guys here for my picks so now I'm just gonna do my own thread and fight with the bumps and bruises that I shall incur along the way. So my best advice to you guys is that you are better off probably just skipping over this thread or fading my picks. I'm just doing this so I can track my picks and hopefully learn and take some advice from some older, wiser guys who have been doing this longer than I have. Since I'm new to this I won't have 4-5 picks a day. Maybe 2-3 at the most. Sometimes 0. I'm here for the fun and learning experience but like everyone here I hate to lose. If anyone has any advice feel free to PM me or leave it in the thread.

The first pick in the thread and for the day I will be going with

NC State -6 @ Wake Forest 1x

AS4

What do ya know? First play of the thread is a W. I'll take that. Might have another game later on or might just be my only play of the night. Anyway.

1-0-0 to start!

AS4

Wanted some action for tonight, probably wasn't too smart but what the hell.

Took

Arizona -5.5 @ Arizona State 1x

AS4

Well can't complain when you don't lose. I was pretty confident with both these games today but I'm pretty conservative, especially that I'm starting out and generally new to sports betting so I didn't put too much money on either one of the games today.

Hit both

NC State -6 & Arizona -5.5 tonight.

Lets see if this is a start of a hot streak or just beginners luck.

Overall record: 2-0-0

AS4

3 plays tonight for myself. I rarely do good with my NBA picks but I'm confident in these picks. Hope I go positive.

Atlanta -4 @ Detroit

North Carolina A&T +3 vs Hampton

Milwaukee -6 vs Los Angeles

AS4

I gotta say I'm impressed with myself, don't know how much longer I'll ride this hot streak but shit.

Atlanta -4 @ Detroit - W

North Carolina A&T +3 vs Hampton - W

Milwaukee -6 vs Los Angeles - W

Overall record: 5-0-0

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Not bad....keep it up

Bongo
    Bongo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Keep er going!

Bongo
    Bongo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

When will you post Tuesday picks?

AS4

Thanks guys, appreciate it. I usually have my picks done and ready by 6:00 p.m. I'm still fairly new at this so I'm still learning.