ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Monster Saturday

It is awfully tough to call this game but i really feel strong about ohio st here in this game. The kohl center is a deathbed for road teams and not many win there. however ive been tracking this buckeyes team all year and they are really impressive from top to bottom. They make good decisions, have tremendous size inside, shooters(three players over 40% from 3), and experience as well. They have stepped up to all challenges this year and frankly I dont think the badgers have the goods to beat this team even with home court. This buckeyes team hasnt even reached the ceiling yet. The line is obviously in respect of wisconsins ridiculous home court edge but i dont see the buckeyes coming out losers come the end of saturday. Just too much talent, smarts, and execution on this team. I call it, the buckeyes will cash the dog money here. Book it, Ohio st. +105.

3GCOVERAGE
    3GCOVERAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

I agree solid team and they have a good shot at winning but no big play

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just dont think wisc is that freakin good. osu being the dog will hopefully scare enough peo it aple into thinking wisc must be the winner. # 1 in the land, undefeated getting points against a good team at best. osu loses, but it aint against a team people think will beat them. i am rolin w osu

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    i just dont think wisc is that freakin good. osu being the dog will hopefully scare enough peo it aple into thinking wisc must be the winner. # 1 in the land, undefeated getting points against a good team at best. osu loses, but it aint against a team people think will beat them. i am rolin w osu
    Amen. Wisconsin will struggle to slow down OSU like they would need to in order to pull the upset. Mismatches all over the floor for OSU. Definitely going to have a play on the ML.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Upsets do happen! I am nowhere near as experienced in handicapping as some of the other folks in here but what you all must realize is homecourt is EVERYTHING in this game!! That place is going to be loud tomorrow and Wisky is very well aware of how talented and deep OSU is.. I'm sure they'v been preparing for this game all week.

rise
    rise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

got the over

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

i think the over is the play also

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

If Ohio St comes out and punches Wisky in the mouth early, that home court advantage won't mean much. Ohio St is too athletic for Wisky.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Ride this buckeye train out i dont see it stopping anytime soon, wisconsin does not have the personnel to stop this team they r a solid group but nothing stands out.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Ohio State might lose this year but not against Wisconsin. I wish I had more in my account or I would have the Buckeyes as a monster play as well.