I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

2.11.2011 Friday CBB, "56-28 ats", Ugly Night !

Hey, it's VR again. Hope alls good !
    With TEN lined games tonight, most in the Ivy league "I'm going to PASS" !

No-Play For Friday. Coming off TWO straight winning night's I just don't see it any where tonight. Saturday there's a few great contest so well try our luck at that point.

I will either post my Saturday plays either very early Saturday morning or Mid-afternoon Saturday.

Good luck tonight to all,
    56-28 ats,
    7-3 money line

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Hey Winner, whats your take on this Pennsylvania/Cornell game? First off, Coirnell should not even be favored here, and to make matters even more confusing for bettors, the line moved from Cornell -2.5 to -3.. I find it hard to believe the majority of the public is on Cornell here.. Either this is a square play for bettors who took Penn like me, or theres something Im missing here thats telling me Cornell might be the right side.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Hey Winner, whats your take on this Pennsylvania/Cornell game? First off, Coirnell should not even be favored here, and to make matters even more confusing for bettors, the line moved from Cornell -2.5 to -3.. I find it hard to believe the majority of the public is on Cornell here.. Either this is a square play for bettors who took Penn like me, or theres something Im missing here thats telling me Cornell might be the right side.

Hello sir, I looked at this game today and it's crazy Cornell is -3
    There at home, I felt the line would close at around -1 or so for Big Red.

This is a HUGE game for Penn, there 3-2 in conference, they also have a pretty easy schedule coming up so they must get this win tonight ( just like Bama last night, thats why I was on them and won)

Penns offense is ranked #86 in Nation compared to Cornell's #306 ( what a difference a year makes ). Also Aaron Osgood is OUT for Cornell, I don't get why Cornell is -3

If you didn't play it yet, DON'T ! Just my opinion, if you did Good luck my friend.

I'mAWinner

I'm sorry, I forgot to write,

I believe Penn gets a CLOSE win on the road !

iMxth3xbossx5000

I had already taken Pennsylvania ML earlier in the day, I just wanted to get your take on this game. The only 2 positive factors Cornell has over Penn is Free Throw % and homecourt, but it seems to me homecourt isnt guna be that much a edge for them being that Cornell just sucks anyway and Pensylvania seems to play quite well on the road..

joekane88
    joekane88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I had already taken Pennsylvania ML earlier in the day, I just wanted to get your take on this game. The only 2 positive factors Cornell has over Penn is Free Throw % and homecourt, but it seems to me homecourt isnt guna be that much a edge for them being that Cornell just sucks anyway and Pensylvania seems to play quite well on the road..

Penn just played Harvard & Princeton, # 1 and 2 in the Ivy and Lost to both is brutally tough, hard fought overtime games.

Situational Capping 101, how does Penn get up for this game after those 2 contests ??

iMxth3xbossx5000

I believe they have had 3 days rest since their last game. That is plenty of time to let the fatigue wear off. It is not as if they are play b2b games. They are a tough team and Pensylvania overall does play well on the road. Losing games against much better teams such as Harvard or Princeton does not bother me, I just like to see that Penn was at least able to keep the game close.. Those are 2 very good teams in the Ivy league. Cornell on the other hand is pure trash

I'mAWinner

Remember one thing, Home Court !
    Cornell is 5-15, there's going to be less than 750 people in the stands. Cornell I promise you will WALK thru the motions, Penn will take it to them.

I'mAWinner

I believe they have had 3 days rest since their last game. That is plenty of time to let the fatigue wear off. It is not as if they are play b2b games. They are a tough team and Pensylvania overall does play well on the road. Losing games against much better teams such as Harvard or Princeton does not bother me, I just like to see that Penn was at least able to keep the game close.. Those are 2 very good teams in the Ivy league. Cornell on the other hand is pure trash

hopefully it's snowing in up-state NY and there will be even less peep's !

Gtownguy487
    Update your status
    Gtownguy487's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Do you play any NBA ever? What do you think about the Knicks +4? Lakers coming off a b2b

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Gtownguy487 View Post
    Do you play any NBA ever? What do you think about the Knicks +4? Lakers coming off a b2b
    Only when the Playoffs start. NY Knicks win tonight ! Thats my team, grow up right down the street.

madworld
    madworld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I like the Knicks tonight too!

joekane88

Told ya boys

It is NOT THE FATIGUE MATTER , it is the emotional matter

Penn played the best 2 teams in the IVY & suffered heartbreaking OT losses in both, then go on the road a few days later to face a garbage cornell team

factor in the shady line

its called Situational capping my friends, but you squares wouldnt know a thing about it

joekane88

you just dont get it, not many do

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by joekane88 View Post
    Told ya boys

It is NOT THE FATIGUE MATTER , it is the emotional matter

Penn played the best 2 teams in the IVY & suffered heartbreaking OT losses in both, then go on the road a few days later to face a garbage cornell team

factor in the shady line

its called Situational capping my friends, but you squares wouldnt know a thing about it

Come on now...you wouldn't be on that high horse if there wasn't a last second free throw missed in regulation. Point taken but your insight ended in a lucky win in this case.

iMxth3xbossx5000

Quote Originally Posted by joekane88 View Post
    you just dont get it, not many do

These games aren't 'fixed' buddy. Princeton -3 was also a very fishy line and look what happened, they blew out Columbia.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Wow. I played 4 teams tonight and went 4-0!!

St. Peters -10
    Princeton -3
    Manhattan +11
    Brown -1

I was about to play Siena, Yale, and Canisius but stopped myself because I had 7 plays on a small Friday card!!!! I would have went 7-0. Oh well, I don't want to get greedy.

Looking forward to tomorrow's card. I have some extra $$$ to throw down after tonight!!! Here is to winner doubling that tomorrow!