nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

St Marys????

Line was -6 ALL day,..Opened at -6 and Never changed. The gaels led the entire 2nd half but fell off a little at the end. To end the game exactly on 6..WTF?

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

God is a Gael. I parlayed ml with the zags ml and was getting concerned with both games last few minutes.
    I went to the smc game in Santa Clara and saint Marys played like crap the first 10 minutes. Also, the refs were really fing things up with a ton of touch foul calls. I think there ended up being about 50 fouls called. Seriously?

gamedayguru
    Looking for a reputable Shill School
    gamedayguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 69

St. Marys made one FG the last 13+ minutes of the game. They turned the ball over half a dozen times in a row in the second half. Shot a terrible percentage from the field and 3 point. If it wasnt for free throws, they would have lost. St Mary should have beat them by 20 or more tonight.

bio_blitz
    bio_blitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

wow... with all that said I'm just happy to get the push
    Glad I went to bed, I would have been sweating it out...

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Had Santa Clara......and decided to buy a half point. Maybe, just maybe this is the win that will get me on a nice streak.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Sure I feel for St. Marys backers only getting a push, but feel lucky that Santa Clara PG missed a wide open layup with about 2 seconds left.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Wow,.Requl8er,. With 2 seconds left the dummy misses a layup! WOW! Yea,..glad it was a push if nothing else..