Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

11PM Eastern Winner Totals Winner

I've been running good in CBB lately....3 straight and 10 of 14 overall including some huge ML dogs! Tonite I crunched some numbers and I like Gonzaga/Loyola Marymount Over 143.3!

The Zags beat LoM at home in their last meeting 79-59 (138 points) which doesn't seem to help our cause of Over tonite until you look at the box score and realize LoM shot 27%? Just an average shooting night of approx. 40% and we're looking at 150 points! Loyola is a different team (like most) at home...scoring 73.6 ppg!
    They just put up 70 points (shooting 52.8%) on league leader St. Mary! The Zags like to run & their 3 road games in conf. avg. 158 ppg! I see something like 79-72 and an Over winner tonite! Lets keep it going!!

GL!!

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Loyola scores a lot because they like to run. Against the likes of San Diego and Pepperdine that helps but against Gonzaga, that just means they'll play bad defense.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

zagas still living off past years name... good luck tonight mr. handicapable

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

It's only a matter of time before your impressive record and knowledge of the game draws a crowd of people to your threads Mr Handicapable, and then the A-Holes will come along and start posting and run you out when you lose a play just like they do to every other great handicapper here at SBR.. Willie Bee needs to start banning shitbags who come into other ppl's threads talking shit..

I'm just saying this for future reference because iv kept an eye on your threads and I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before it starts happening