shiznit
    shiznit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Last minute sports picks - 2/10 plays w/write ups

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Hello fellow addicts..

No system here.. just good solid plays and write ups to go with them.. I know everyone loves to pick games, but we actually go over the grid every day for about 2-3 hours before selecting.. We will rank them 1-10 stars and on our site, we post all our results..

we've gone 6-2 our last couple nights.. all we want to do is bring you winners..

For SBR Members.. i will skip all the reasons to join the site.. and just post the plays.. Good luck to all..

Tonight:

NBA
    Boston/La UNDER 187.5 (3 STARS)
    We missed with the over in the last game which cleared hitting 205 I believe. But that won't happen twice as the offense had a flurry in the 2nd quarter of that game. Unders are common at the Garden and this rematch should have the playoff atmosphere that we got last time, minus the points. I believe Boston will play great defense at home and we see a great effort out of the Lakers defensively to try and pick up a revenge win. Under clears

College Hoops
    FSU -1.5 @ Georgia Tech (2 stars)
    Florida State is very inconsistent marked by most of their losses coming on the road. But I believe they right the ship tonight. Florida State excels on the boards which is a soar spot of GT and thus gives Florida State a great opportunity for 2nd chance points, especially on the road. Their last 2 losses came against UNC who is currently hot and a Clemson team that is surprisingly dominant at home. GT meanwhile seems to have packed it in losing 4 of their last 5, 3 of them coming at home. Florida State should be hungrier and pick up a much needed road win here.

ST JOHNS +1.5 vs. Uconn (4 stars)
    Regardless of what people may believe, UConn is still one of the most overrated teams in the country and the results are starting to show. They've lost 2 of their last 3 with both losses coming at home and barely squeaked out a win against Seton Hall who led for much of the game. St. Johns, although inconsistent is still a very senior laden team with a lot of athleticism to boot. They are not great at scoring the ball but they do show flurries of promise like what we saw against Duke. The problem with St. Johns has nothing to do with their talent level but their inexperience of being a good team as they have trouble on the road. At Madison Square, however, they seem to play with a different energy and vigor and this will show tonight in a must win contest as they are currently on the outside of the bubble. Also note that 7/10 of their last 10 games have been vs. ranked opponents and 2 of those losses were excusable being to Cinci and Syracuse. It won't happen tonight. Johnnies pull this one off by 8 pts.

The Shiz
    [/COLOR]

shiznit
    shiznit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

2-0

2-0 tonight so far 8-2 our last 3 nights.. hoping to keep it up.. all plays are tracked and we dont fudge numbers..

Just want to give members a solid source for picks..

Note.. everyone was all over U CONN tonight and they got blown out.. if nothing else.. use us to think twice before jumping on the public bandwagon. Often that wagon gets overturned like an applecart in a hurricane..

Good luck to all

The Shiz