ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATP's daily 4 team 10pt tease

Will track this for a while see if i can come out ahead betting this way

2/8/11

1. Purdue -3.5 over Indiana..... hoosiers have been playing better of late but not vs the likes of these guys in their building. they couldnt handle the last place iowa team at home, now playing moore and johnson, forget it.

2. Penn +17.5 over Princeton.... first place on the line in the ivy tonight, Princeton doesnt score enough to cover this spread and Penn has been hitting the 70's and 80s with regularity lately and this may be their superbowl if they have any shot at getting a bid this year.

3. Cincy/Depaul OVER 121.5... i know cincy has been struggling from the field but depauls horrendous defense is just the medicine they need to get back on track, they played earlier this year, believe it was 76-60 in cincy, so depaul should be able to put up at least the 60 and doubt they win, so it should reach the mark

4. Kentucky +1.5 over Tenn... usually i like Tenn, getting pearl back but hopson is still a ?mark and kentucky is a beast at home, last few times the vols have gone to rupp they have gotten blown out of the gym, may happen again here, either way cats will win this.

juice is -110

let me know what you think.

ATP123

Purdue won by 14
    Penn covered and lost by 3 in OT
    Depaul game went to 139
    kentucky looking solid at moment

ATP123

1-0

2/9

1. Texas -1.5 over oklahoma.... texas wont slip up here.

2. Syracuse +5.5... really like them to take this against the spread given, last showing in the carrier dome was pathetic, should make amends vs hot gtown team

3. UNC +19.5... just too many pts to pass up in this Rivalry game, hot tarheels invade.

4. Temple -11.5 over fordham.... this one will get ugly, dont see how fordham will handle any pressure at all on the road, looking for a rout in the first ten minutes.