shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22701

Thanx for the 76ers play. Saved my day

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

I really need to stop playing my own picks and just play Dozers.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Looking forward to tomorrows plays Dozer. Looks like your my new permanent handicapper I will be following day in and day out until baseball season comes around.. I love MLB, personally I can't wait until the season starts!!!

Based upon your record which has already been confirmed, it doesn't look like you have long dry spells like most cappers. Maybe a rare losing day but not losing weeks or a string of losing days consecutively.. That is a good thing, one thing I'm absolutely trying to stay away from when deciding who to tail..

Lost a whole lot of $$ on Siena last night unfortunately before seeing your Loyola-MD pick but still up a bunch from the success I'v had all season. I'm hoping to kinda turn that around and recoup that loss but slowly, not chasing, starting by following your plays... Hopefully your bigger ones in particular.

Excellent picks btw.

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks.

i will definately be looking to finish strong down the stretch. i have a gut feeling the next few days are going to be very good to me....very good.

maybe ill look you up for bases. i really never got into betting bases.

dozer

i love baseball, but never really bet it much. the red so are going to be sick. thats my squad! i had to adopt a team since the one here in pittsburgh is a fn joke. baseball needs a cap. 25 teams a year stand a snowballs chance.

two days was my logest losing streak. i never chase.

gamedayguru
    Looking for a reputable Shill School
    gamedayguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 69

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    good to hear you say that , cause you and I tend to end up in the same threads...

had to do the popcorn for old time sake...

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

don't loose too many games or you will have people screaming at you that you suck but keep up the good work. BOL

dozer

thanks.

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Looking forward to tomorrows plays Dozer. Looks like your my new permanent handicapper I will be following day in and day out until baseball season comes around.. I love MLB, personally I can't wait until the season starts!!!

Based upon your record which has already been confirmed, it doesn't look like you have long dry spells like most cappers. Maybe a rare losing day but not losing weeks or a string of losing days consecutively.. That is a good thing, one thing I'm absolutely trying to stay away from when deciding who to tail..

Lost a whole lot of $$ on Siena last night unfortunately before seeing your Loyola-MD pick but still up a bunch from the success I'v had all season. I'm hoping to kinda turn that around and recoup that loss but slowly, not chasing, starting by following your plays... Hopefully your bigger ones in particular.

Excellent picks btw.
    I can't wait for baseball too. The only problem is that it is one of the more difficult sports to bet on simply because of the moneylines. It's also tough taking a pitcher that you know is lights out but his team sucks balls (i.e. Greinke two seasons ago)

Let's all finish this season strong. I'm down a couple hundred after some stupid picks I had today, looking to make it up in tennis tonight and carrying it over to tomorrow. Let's go!

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

nice job dozer

fishtot
    fishtot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4082

ya my man

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by gamedayguru View Post