joekane88
    joekane88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    +123 units, that why !

So did you really thing buying the hook meant buying 2 pts or are you just trying to get one over on people

and who the hell buys 2 pts w a 16 spread

also I checked your posts, you are around .500 since being posted that includes your blog, you started your blog 20 games over in November

I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm done here,

Ketch
    Ketch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2532

All you people are 100 % right, I have zero idea that I have no-idea whats going on. NONE !

In Vegas the Hook is buying points, .05 to 3 points.

Everyone of you look to make trouble with me everyday, but not one of you post your LOSING record, NONE of you.
    you nailed it, keep posting winners, record speaks for itself!

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

you just have to be more straight up with people VR or people will start asking you to take a picture of actually being at hilton/vegas and placing the bets you say you place. The world outside of vegas is what this forum is and a hook is only .5. A few points is a big deal in basketball and expensive. A confident pick would typically mean not needing to buy points that get's juiced. That's all we are saying. I hope they win by 20

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by joekane88 View Post
    So did you really thing buying the hook meant buying 2 pts or are you just trying to get one over on people

also I checked your posts, you are around .500 since being posted that includes your blog, you started your blog 20 games over in November
    It's people like you who destroy this place,

You do zero for this forum.
    Points Awarded:

i4jelway7 gave I'mAWinner 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Quote Originally Posted by joekane88 View Post

It's very common for people in Vegas to refer to it as a 1/2 point or more. Can't believe all the hate this guy gets.

And if he's .500, then I have absolutely no idea how I'm up over a grand from playing his picks (although I did miss one pick that lost)

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

It's people like you who destroy this place,

You do zero for this forum.
    Don't let these guys get under your skin. Ignorance is everywhere, especially when you have a screen in front of you.

shepDfromtheD
    shepDfromtheD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Either follow or don't..end of story...I am choosing not to simply because I don't usually play large spread favs, not because I think it's insane to buy points...Keep it up Winner, you have made me some nice cash on the plays I choose to follow on...thank you for posting free plays with nice write ups...don't post much but feel the need to show my appreciation

hkssupra69
    hkssupra69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

That's understandable if he just wants a win and we make some money even though its less than even money. Will you be counting this in your records if lets say they win by 15 then? Not trying to be a hater, just want the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Squareguy View Post
    He's saying that the juice doesn't matter, because he's THAT confident in the win.

If someone wanted to bet that their high school football team would beat the Greenbay Packers, would you care if the line was -110, or -210? Would you care if it was -500? No, because you know you are going to win.

The play tonight is a good one at -16, and a great one at -14. That's all he's saying.

hkssupra69

legitimacy goes a long way in these forums so trying to help you out by getting your voice out there

joe_shmoe
    joe_shmoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

All you people are 100 % right, I have zero idea that I have no-idea whats going on. NONE !

In Vegas the Hook is buying points, .05 to 3 points.

Everyone of you look to make trouble with me everyday, but not one of you post your LOSING record, NONE of you.
    Not here to bash or hate. You have a tremendous record and your accomplishments are well noted. But buying the hook means buying the .5 point, not 1 or 2 or 3. It doesn't mean anything different in Vegas. They call it the hook b/c the 5 looks like a hook.

GL tonight.
    Points Awarded:

jimmyg2727 gave joe_shmoe 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've made money following this guy. Maybe his % is down a little since last year but he is a long term winner.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Why wouldn't you just tease WS down 4 points with another team?! Would prob be less juice.

joekane88

The guy made 3 ridiculous comments,

1 - he did not mention he is buying 2 points, which costs money, alot , -150 compared to -110 is a huge difference, anyone w a brain in gambling knows this, buying pts in long run kills you

2 - he said he bought the hook, which is a 1/2 pts, go to Vegas and say i want to buy the hook see if they give you 2 pts,

3 - he said -110 and - 150 makes do difference to him, which is just plain dumb

so then i had to go back & check his integrity when someone makes some mind boggling comments like that.

By the way Huge snowstorm in Wichita, neither team got to practice and crowd will be far from full tonight, passing on some solid info , BOL w the play,

joekane88

Quote Originally Posted by hkssupra69 View Post
    That's understandable if he just wants a win and we make some money even though its less than even money. Will you be counting this in your records if lets say they win by 15 then? Not trying to be a hater, just want the facts.
    If he is that confident why buy 2 pts, and risk another - 150

its easy, prob not betting w real money

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by Squareguy View Post
    It's very common for people in Vegas to refer to it as a 1/2 point or more. Can't believe all the hate this guy gets.

And if he's .500, then I have absolutely no idea how I'm up over a grand from playing his picks (although I did miss one pick that lost)
    your up because he's 29 - 20 on ATS picks posted on sbr which is a solid number in my book.

He has a winning record on ML plays to but not sure how those net out because I don't track them on a spreadsheet like I do his ATS plays.

10dollawinna
    10dollawinna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

if you guys know so much then why dont you start your own thread and quit following a proven winner around bashing him. play it or dont nobody cares. theres thousands of people that come here to view vrs plays not to hear your thoughts on his plays.

jimmyg2727
    jimmyg2727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    your up because he's 29 - 20 on ATS picks posted on sbr which is a solid number in my book.

He has a winning record on ML plays to but not sure how those net out because I don't track them on a spreadsheet like I do his ATS plays.

29-20 good record...but not the 74-40 record he touts everyday ...or whatever it is.. joekane has some very valid points .. goodluck with your play

PP
    PP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets do this Wichita St!

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I think Wichita state is the right play...just wish VR hadn't bought those points to start the issues good luck tonight everyone!

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Can we please stop.........
    Accept the info and make whatever bet you like. Winner has done an exceptional job. If you don't like something he says - move on please.

P25
    P25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    Can we please stop.........
    Accept the info and make whatever bet you like. Winner has done an exceptional job. If you don't like something he says - move on please.
    This....some people really get off on trashing a guy whose work shows in his writeups.

Most guys that post picks just tell you their pick, and give no background. I really appreciate the info provided.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg2727 View Post
    29-20 good record...but not the 74-40 record he touts everyday ...or whatever it is.. joekane has some very valid points .. goodluck with your play
    fortunately, I'm not lazy when it comes to gambling with my money. I don't tail anyone based on their posted record and that is not because I think they are dishonest. I just need to see for myself. Inspect what you expect is a solid famous quote with true meaning.

I go back and verify with my own two eyes what they have posted for plays, apply them to a spreadhseet and make a determination from my findings as to whether or not I would be considering a recommended play from them. I do that for myself so that I have no one to blame but me if the wagon runs over the cliff.

i4jelway7
    i4jelway7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4273

tomatoes tamatoes... keep it up Winner ... much appreciated

NEXT SHOW
    NEXT SHOW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winner

If you check my "join" date you will see it was a few weeks ago. BECAUSE of this CHILDISH BS from everyone and I had to put in my 2 cents worth. YOU know what you have done along with the MAJORITY viewing here. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS......

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU and THX

I'mAWinner

Guy's if you look at the person making problems he has 4 posts, SBR is looking into it who it is.

If I give you men terrible info daily, there wouldn't be 3000 followers !!!!!

I'm getting killed by a person with 4 posts because I said Hook means buying points.

Here's the problem, I'm 54-27 ats, +123 units X $300 per unit. There's people in here who can't stand it !!!

I will not answer another question regarding how ugly people are !

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Guy's if you look at the person making problems he has 4 posts, SBR is looking into it who it is. If I give you men terrible info daily, there wouldn't be 3000 followers !!!!! I'm getting killed by a person with 4 posts because I said Hook means buying points. Here's the problem, I'm 54-27 ats, +123 units X $300 per unit. There's people in here who can't stand it !!! I will not answer another question regarding how ugly people are !
    Thanks Winner - there are an awful lot of people who appreciate what you do.

hkssupra69

hey winner, you never responded to my post so I wanted to ask again, if they win tonight lets say by 15, do you count it in your ATS records? Also, does it count as a 1 unit win since the juice is at -150?

Guy's if you look at the person making problems he has 4 posts, SBR is looking into it who it is.

I'm getting killed by a person with 4 posts because I said Hook means buying points.

Here's the problem, I'm 54-27 ats, +123 units X $300 per unit. There's people in here who can't stand it !!!

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I'm done here,
    Don't let them get to you dude. Keep posting your plays. We the people who follow like your write ups and info. Some of these people have nothing better to do then bitch and complain.

P25
    P25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

Quote Originally Posted by hkssupra69 View Post
    hey winner, you never responded to my post so I wanted to ask again, if they win tonight lets say by 15, do you count it in your ATS records? Also, does it count as a 1 unit win since the juice is at -150?
    Why wouldn't it count? And I believe his plays are 4 units...generally you would risk 6 to win 4 at -150. So a win would be +4 and a loss -6...but we don't need to worry about the loss.

I'm on it at -16!

sammy85
    sammy85's Avatar Become A Pro!

W Thanks for sharing all the research you do. Obviously there is alot of time put into these games and sharing game day facts that sway your opinion is much appreciated by me for one and I am sure 99% of the readers here. Dust the sand off the bottom of your sandle, keep walking and put these haters in the rear view mirror. Cheers

i4jelway7
    i4jelway7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4273

winner any lean on cincy/depaul?

nick22
    nick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

29-20 is solid!

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Thanks for the picks Winner. Dont listen to the haters.

mudder
    mudder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

THANK YOU WINNER, much appreciated...please don't let these dopes get to you they couldn't pick there nose without someone helping..good luck Winner, I'm a big fan...

First 1234 Last