I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

2.7.2011 Big Monday CBB, "54-27 ats, 7-3 ml"

Hi, it's VR again ! Well back to the grind after a nice day off enjoying "Super Bowl Sunday. I throw a few bucks on the Over 45, hit it so that was nice. As you can tell the NFL isn't my thing.

We got 5 weeks till "Selection Sunday", the greatest 3 weeks in sports in my opinion. Nothing can come close to that.
    Guy's No-Play For Monday. There's 12 lined games today and I pretty much broke all 12 down somewhat.

There's like 5 lined games that I took a good look at, In my opinion there isn't any games that I feel an EDGE. The goal for me when placing a wager is to get that edge, today I don't see no edge, in my opinion.

Pittsburgh @ WVirginia, With Aston Gibbs being out that hurts the Panthers offensively big time. Almost every-time down the court on the offensive side of the court, the ball goes thru AGibbs. So then the edge goes to WVirginia playing at home. In my opinion I don't believe thats true either, talent wise WV is a few notches below Pittsburgh. Casey Mitchell is playing now for WV, but not starting. In my opinion this is a great game to watch, but no-wager !

Missouri @ Kansas, "M&I Bank Border Showdown". These two teams don't like each other, it's not a riverly because Missouri has a hard time winning vs. KU. The last time the Tigers won in Lawrence was 1999. The players on both programs know each other real well, Missouri's Kim English and KU's Josh Selby were AAU rivals back in Baltimore where they grow up. Missouri's Marcus Denmon, Steve Moore, and Michael Dixon and Kansas's Travis Raleford played on the same AAU team in Kansas City.
    Missouri is 0-4 in conference on the road. But if you take a look at the scores they were'nt bad loses, the worst lose was 13 and the closest was 2 points. Missouri is scoring 83.3 ppg thats good enough for 6th in the nation. The Tigers have GREAT OFFENSIVE balance.

We all know Kansas, . The line is at 11 right now, thats a bit high for me. But who know's KU can win by 20. I just don't feel it, so I'm staying away.

My record is 54-27 ats, the 27 loses in my opinion is a bit high. My plan as always is be very selective the final Two months and get my winning % much higher. I need to be very selective and work twice as hard.
    Good luck tonight guy's, Tuesday there's a few NICE plays coming.

54-27 ats
    7-3 ml
    Last Week 4-1
    Points Awarded:

mukas pukas gave I'mAWinner 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks winner, can you post any leans.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Thanks for the writeups today. Good to know your thoughts, even if you aren't playing them.

BrewMaster
    BrewMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Thanks bro. Looks like tomorrow will have better options for you to pick from. I still feel like Pitt wins tonight even with Gibbs out but I don't feel confident enough to wager. Let's get it tomorrow

"Sic"'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call on Florida

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

What about siena over loyola maryland? Like this play a lot myself with the sptead set at -4.5

Tomasitas
    Lithuania
    Tomasitas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

I like Tennessee Tech +4 very much

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

no fun VR!

nah good call though seriously. Only games that look good to me are where the LM sparks some sort of interest.

I'm definitely gonna enjoy watching some of these games (especially Mizzou Kansas) tonight..

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice to see you being selective. Will wait for tomorrow. My NBA card is already huge anyways.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

hope my tigers can win, not sure they will though

i do like jax state, some rlm going on there too

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    hope my tigers can win, not sure they will though

i do like jax state, some rlm going on there too
    Hey Gamble, I really like the Tigers squad this year. Mike Anderson will have these guy's ready to play tonight. FIVE players in Double-digits. If they can figure out how to win on the road in conference, this team would be alright.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    What about siena over loyola maryland? Like this play a lot myself with the sptead set at -4.5
    Hey 5000, This is the BEST play on the board tonight. I came very close of using Siena tonight as my play, it's awful that they fell off this year. Last year Siena and Butler were the two top mid-majors.

I'mAWinner

Leans for 2.7.2011,

Pittsburgh +1
    Butler -16
    Siena -4
    Manhattan +18

montoronto
    Update your status
    montoronto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5582

what do you think about loustech vs new mexico st -9.5? thanks!

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Hey Gamble, I really like the Tigers squad this year. Mike Anderson will have these guy's ready to play tonight. FIVE players in Double-digits. If they can figure out how to win on the road in conference, this team would be alright.
    like to hear that winner, i like em too once they figure out the right rotation, as safford and moore are pathetic. this team is still young and will improve though, can't wait for the tournament, where teams won't have time to prepare for us

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Clarence Jackson is back at Siena! strong play tonight!

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Butler can cover that big number tonight at home. May be my only play.
    thanks again for you work

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Hey 5000, This is the BEST play on the board tonight. I came very close of using Siena tonight as my play, it's awful that they fell off this year. Last year Siena and Butler were the two top mid-majors.
    So glad to see you agree with me on this play. I went HUGE on this play so wish me luck lol. I feel very confident Siena can get the job done tonight. I evaluated the statistics between both teams which slightly favors Siena, then adding on homecourt advantage is also pretty big... not to mention Siena blew out Loyola in a previous matchup this season already!!!

I really think you should just have made this a play for today.. we can't win 100 % of the time but this is certainly a game where all indications point to Siena winning by 9+ points

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    So glad to see you agree with me on this play. I went HUGE on this play so wish me luck lol. I feel very confident Siena can get the job done tonight. I evaluated the statistics between both teams which slightly favors Siena, then adding on homecourt advantage is also pretty big... not to mention Siena blew out Loyola in a previous matchup this season already!!!

I really think you should just have made this a play for today.. we can't win 100 % of the time but this is certainly a game where all indications point to Siena winning by 9+ points
    You know sometimes I'm OVER selective and I kick myself in the BUTT ! One thing buddy, this is my source of INCOME so many times it pays off to be selective. I hate giving money back to the book's ! But Siena is the correct play, Good luck my friend !

jen3686
    jen3686's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey - just started following you. Thanks for all the good picks Appreciate it!
    -Jen

sammy85
    sammy85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get them tomorrow guys, personally went over Kansas

I'mAWinner

Thanx guy's ! Pitt/WV was great viewing. Mizzou/KU is also very god.

Prospects_
    Prospects_'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

is this going to be a consistent thread? Might be a good time to tail

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

good luck on your plays tuesday

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by Prospects_ View Post
    is this going to be a consistent thread? Might be a good time to tail
    Thought I saw he was only about 50% in January but this month has been better! New thread each day...

btd
    btd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Looking forward to your picks tonite, BOL .

soonerstud7804
    Fade the FishStick
    soonerstud7804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

can't wait...hey does anyone know if bruce pearl is coming back tonight????

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

I didn't get a chance to put in a wager yesterday and good thing I didn't. I was all set to take Missouri... Looking forward to today's picks.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by soonerstud7804 View Post
    can't wait...hey does anyone know if bruce pearl is coming back tonight????
    1st game back tonight at Kentucky !

TheRagingBull
    TheRagingBull's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Winner - how's it looking for tonight? you think you're gonna have a play?

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by TheRagingBull View Post
    Hey Winner - how's it looking for tonight? you think you're gonna have a play?
    Yes Sir, I'm working on it !

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Tough to trust Tennessee but pearl might boost them tonight. Kentucky should be hungry though after a loser.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Tough to trust Tennessee but pearl might boost them tonight. Kentucky should be hungry though after a loser.
    'thats what worries me. John-Cal isn't a bad coach, and there's too much talent on that team for them not to pull their sh!t together sooner than later, the questions are whether A) They're laying too many and B) If this is the night they pull it together.

If this is your game today VR i'm curious to see your writeup

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm gonna try and guess that Winner will be on Wichita St or Buffalo or both.