LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Last year Siena got demolished by a pretty weak Niagara team on the road for their only conference loss. On the same day, Penn beat the crap out of Cornell despite only having 3 wins.
    So which team are you taking then.

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

i LOVE fairfield being from CT and following them very closely i dont see theres any way possible they lose, but at the same time the line movement does not agree with me, granted only about 60% of the action is on fairfield so its not too crazy but theres a reason the toilets are made with gold in vegas. To end with i try to cap all my games the same and let the line movement move because that plays more head games with you and could drive you insane. perfect example U of A yesterday vs stanford 80% of the action on arizona line goes from -4 to -2.5. I passed on the game strictly based on the line movement, remember the players do have to play the game

BoS_010
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    BoS_010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    Both teams have similar RPI but Iona has a clear advantage in SOS
    This is true. They have played a much tougher non-conference schedule. Yes they have lost 3 straight so Fairfield may seem like the play. Keep in mind those three losses came by a combined 7 points. I lean Iona but going to pass and look for a better play.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah i am not a big line movement person, I usually cap games and just go with it. I don't even watch the lines after i made up my mind unless its some crazy freak injury. I feel i do well i usually cap about 54 percent which is good enought for me. I like fairfield here and making the play with them, but i am wrong 46 percent of the time so it wouldnt suprise me if i lose.
    good luck to whatever plays you guys make

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really like the Stags tonight think they win by 6

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I really like over 130.5 (still available on centrebet). Combination of liking the play and a weak Aussie line. It has never been below 131.5 at the Greek and is currently 132

Edit: after or during my post the line moved. 132 @ centrebet now too.
    Last edited by Gee; 02-04-11 at 04:56 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33754

Fairfield is the better team, Fairfield is home, don't over think this game.
    Needham is the best PG in the conference, the team had a let down but still won against Manhattan, throw that game out.
    Stags get it done tonight in Fairfield (actually Bridgeport, Harbor Yard)

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Fairfield is the better team, Fairfield is home, don't over think this game.
    Needham is the best PG in the conference, the team had a let down but still won against Manhattan, throw that game out.
    Stags get it done tonight in Fairfield (actually Bridgeport, Harbor Yard)

Power Play

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

they tried to blow it

Power Play

Yep. If that last three went in.......... Right call though they dominated all game.

kufan11
    kufan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I believe everyone that was talking shit about my picks fairfield and st peters can suck my dick both covered. St peters won by 20+ so enjoy losing your money betting on 4-20 teams idiots, ohh the line movement and shit means the shit team is gonna beat the conference champs....i dont ******* think so.... dumbasses.

First 12