I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Hey VR, I thought you play the same amount every game? Why are your unit amounts so high? Shouldn't they be like 1 or 2. I just hate seeing guys that go 10-5 and say they are up +50 units so it looks better.
    Every single game I've played since Nov. 8, 2010 when CBB started, I've wagered 4 units. Jan 1, 2011 I raised my wager because I hit a goal, my wagers now for the past 5 weeks are 5 unit's per wager. Also there's some money line winners included. Dollar wise I know right where I am.

I don't understand what you mean "should'nt my units be 1 or 2. I understand what your saying when people don't subtract for juice. Southpaw my record, unit's are spot on, sometimes money-line plays mess it up if you don't understand whats going on.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    yea im not playing the ml. Im just saying straight up. Its for a contest. Im thinking im gonna roll with Cal
    Oh, yea there home,

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMaster View Post
    Got a medium play on Stanford so that makes me feel better. GET @ ME!

I hate to tell you this but Arizona is doing anything they want right now, I'm watching the game.

BrewMaster
    BrewMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

GL!
    Last edited by BrewMaster; 02-03-11 at 08:42 PM.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    nice work... whats v r?

vegas roller?

vegas runner?
    Hi, I'm Vegas Runner !

No I'm not just kidding.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Lets go out View Post
    Well done.VR....Im lovin UC Irvine later any thoughts.......
    Thanks in advance
    At "Pick" I would jump on Fullerton, there home.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    The money line is -370, thats WAY to high. If Arizona State has there head screwed on right tonight, they will shoot Cal out of the gym. But sometimes there sleep walking and they will just be terrible. My opinion take Portland +3.5 at home VS Zaga ! GL
    I don't know if ASU has enough underneath.

Nice hit with C of C.

soonerstud7804
    Fade the FishStick
    soonerstud7804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Out late for dinner with the wifey and missed the selection..don't know how it did..will be @ NEW YORK NEW YORK for the Super Bowl...hope you have alot of selections for me Sat....I am all over Portland Bought it up too 4 good luck and will email youwhen i get too Vegas for some picks...

5ammy
    5ammy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks again for a winner!

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by soonerstud7804 View Post
    Out late for dinner with the wifey and missed the selection..don't know how it did..will be @ NEW YORK NEW YORK for the Super Bowl...hope you have alot of selections for me Sat....I am all over Portland Bought it up too 4 good luck and will email youwhen i get too Vegas for some picks...

College of Charleston -2 winner
    53-26 ats
    6-2 ml
    3-0 week

Wow, I live down the street from NY,NY. Heads up for yea, two huge super bowl party's, Las Vegas Hilton and the Rio !

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

vegas ryder sounds good

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Every single game I've played since Nov. 8, 2010 when CBB started, I've wagered 4 units. Jan 1, 2011 I raised my wager because I hit a goal, my wagers now for the past 5 weeks are 5 unit's per wager. Also there's some money line winners included. Dollar wise I know right where I am.

I don't understand what you mean "should'nt my units be 1 or 2. I understand what your saying when people don't subtract for juice.
    Southpaw my record, unit's are spot on, sometimes money-line plays mess it up if you don't understand whats going
    on.
    I'm not disputing anything VR. I understand all the juice/moneyline/record stuff as I've been wagering for a couple years. I also understand why you raise the amount after you reach a goal. But since you flat bet I just didn't get why they aren't all 1 unit. Why have them at 5 units if you never bet 1 or 2 or 3 units. They aren't relevant then. I could see if you staggered your bet sizes based on strength of play but you dont. It's not a big deal...I just wondered why. Thanks and keep up the good work!

soonerstud7804
    Fade the FishStick
    soonerstud7804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

One of my buddies football service's is having some bash @ NewYork NewYork so well c how it goes....who r you leaning on in the big game?gonna get his touts release sun...don't really matter i like Pitt on the ML i think it's the best value well c.. I love the props...

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    I'm not disputing anything VR. I understand all the juice/moneyline/record stuff as I've been wagering for a couple years. I also understand why you raise the amount after you reach a goal. But since you flat bet I just didn't get why they aren't all 1 unit. Why have them at 5 units if you never bet 1 or 2 or 3 units. They aren't relevant then. I could see if you staggered your bet sizes based on strength of play but you dont. It's not a big deal...I just wondered why. Thanks and keep up the good work!
    I understand what your saying, since all my wagers are the same why don't I play 1 unit which equals the same as my 5 now. Your right, I just been doing it unit size for so long. But it would be easier what your saying. I have a "Daily board" in my office that I use which has the $ amount per wager. Thats pretty-much what I use. But I understand what your saying.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by soonerstud7804 View Post
    One of my buddies football service's is having some bash @ NewYork NewYork so well c how it goes....who r you leaning on in the big game?gonna get his touts release sun...don't really matter i like Pitt on the ML i think it's the best value well c.. I love the props...
    I have a few dollars on Pitt.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Wow great night again..i had ul monroe s.alabama e wash georgia southern and miami nba....clean sweep...points only I don't have the $ anymore to bet cash..hopefully soon
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 02-03-11 at 10:31 PM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Oh also cofc great night also parlayed miami cofc and ul monroe nice nite ..hope you all got paid as money is so much better

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Great job guys

AMcBoarder
    AMcBoarder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Winning cures all. On to tomorrow.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great call, but what was the ML play tonight?

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Portland Pilots BABY!

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

All I Do is win win win no matter what
    got money on mind i can never get enough

First 123