hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Wednesday night Monster Play

Duke - 4.5 *****

I couldn't believe this line was so low this morning, I thought I was dreaming. I was looking to hit Duke at anything under 10 and when I saw 4.5 I almost unloaded my whole 5Dimes account. Thank God for the Duke slip up in New York, if you look at Marylands record they haven't beaten a good team at home all year. The last time they played a decent team at home they got smoked by VA Tech and I cerainly can't see Coach K allowing Puke to have another game like Sunday, I expect Puke to crank up the D and the way the Terps shoot I wouldn't be surprised to see Puke win this by 20+.

tallchickens
    tallchickens's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do like the Duke play, however i wouldn't unload your entire account. Gary Williams and Maryland always have been accustomed to knocking off duke and high ranked teams. However, i think duke will shoot and take care of the ball much better tonight. I'm on you with the Duke play but wouldn't be suprised to see it come down to the wire.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Duke will play much better tonight but you're right TC Maryland always plays Duke tough.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

I just wish they were all this easy. Even though I hate to play them I will be riding Duke all the way to the final 4

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

It was an awesome play...i saw it last night and jumped on it...before game time the line moved to -7 ..i got it at -4..

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    It was an awesome play...i saw it last night and jumped on it...before game time the line moved to -7 ..i got it at -4..
    Where the hell did you see 7???? I never saw it get above 4.5.