I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

2.2.2011 Wednesday CBB, "51-26 ats, 5-2 ML" Owls @ Explorers

Hi, it's VR again ! Nice win yesterday taking Wichita State, after a close 1st half the Shockers blew it open in the 2nd half to get us on the winning side. Today also were going with two mid-majors.

The A-10 conference is where were at, Temple @ LaSalle +9.5.
    Were taking the underdog tonite, the LaSalle Explorers who are getting 9.5 points at home. In my opinion this game is a mirror of teams. Temple who's sporting a better record at this time but LaSalle is playing great defense right now and there on a Three game winning streak. LaSalle which started conference play with three straight loses, are back in the picture with those three straight victories. Confidence is always a big factor in a Rivalry game, LaSalle is feeling awfully good right now. The Explorers have played an A-10 best, 11 games decided by FIVE points or less. In my opinion there defense keeps them in every contest, 39% is what teams are shooting vs. LaSalle.
    LaSalle's Aaric Murray who's a 1st round draft pick in this years NBA draft, avg. almost a douple-douple every time he steps on the hardwood.
    Juan Fernandez who's Temple's playmaker is Questionable tonight. He wasn't in the line-up this past saturday.

I do believe with LaSalle's scorers and there top notch defense, the Explorers keep this game close and maybe get the "W". I'm 2-0 ats backing LaSalle in 2010-11

LaSalle +9.5
    51-26 ats
    5-2 ml

Good luck !

rofacapper
    rofacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Glad to see you're on it too, GL.

I'mAWinner

Let's see if we can ACT like MEN and not get this thread CLOSED !

I won't be posting tonight, I'm going to the "Thomas & Mack Ctr" to see Utah VS. UNLV !
    Dinner and hoop's, awsome.

Good luck guy's !

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Aaric Murray is one of the most underrated prospects in the country that no one knows about but the kid is a great player. I member watching his recruiting process he was a top 100 player

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Aaric Murray is one of the most underrated prospects in the country that no one knows about but the kid is a great player. I member watching his recruiting process he was a top 100 player
    I'm glad someone other than me, knows this kid ! He can play.
    First Round draft pic, he said he wants to stay close to home and play for 76ers !

Way to go College OverUnder !

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

whats the second play before you leave?

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Thanks for the pick GL!!

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck tonight VR, many of the spreads seem too high to me in the A-10 tonight ; we will see hopefully the dogs bark.

jimmyg2727
    jimmyg2727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Guess what ?? I acually agree with you on this play !!! I was able to get LaSalle early at +10 and feel they have the best player on the floor with A. Murray and should cause some problems for Temple.. Nice play tonight.

BrewMaster
    BrewMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Awesome! GL to everyone!

BoS_010
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    BoS_010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Hey VR I believe you were the one who mentioned something to check out the article about handicapper Steve Fezzik on Covers. Did you hear that article was done by an imposter?! What an ass. They said Fezzik (the real one ha) will be doing an interview with them that will be published in the coming weeks.

montoronto
    Update your status
    montoronto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5582

which do you like between utah and unlv-15.5? do u think unlv will cover? thanks!

rosstafarian7
    rosstafarian7's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this one as well... pay me the manies

Stick23
    Foxy
    Stick23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Nice Pick, I'm gonna throw a little on it, bought a point to make it +10, Good Luck!

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BoS_010 View Post
    Hey VR I believe you were the one who mentioned something to check out the article about handicapper Steve Fezzik on Covers. Did you hear that article was done by an imposter?! What an ass. They said Fezzik (the real one ha) will be doing an interview with them that will be published in the coming weeks.

Who is saying that, everything that was wrote/said was true. I know Steve, not great but I know him. Actually when there's party's at the Hilton he, like me are always there. There's a huge Super Bowl party Sunday and he will be there. Steve actually throws BIG money towards every party thats there. He in my opinion is a very nice person and he also is a GREAT handicapper. The NFL is his thing, he wagers all sports, but loves football.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by montoronto View Post
    which do you like between utah and unlv-15.5? do u think unlv will cover? thanks!
    I never wager on games I goto, but I think Utah will keep it close tonight.
    Points Awarded:

montoronto gave I'mAWinner 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMaster View Post
    Awesome! GL to everyone!
    Hey buddy, hope alls well.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    whats the second play before you leave?
    I was going to release Elon -3 at home VS Western Carolina, but I'm just keeping one play.

Elon is playing very good lately and W Carol lost 3 straight.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Glad everyone is on the sane page. Let's get number 2 in a row tonight.

I'mAWinner

I keep checking with Temple Sports Dept, to see whats going on with Juan Frenandez if he's playing or what. No answer yet.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Glad everyone is on the sane page. Let's get number 2 in a row tonight.
    Whats up buddy ? I like that "the sane page".

ttom12
    ttom12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the play winner...good luck

jimmyg2727

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    I was going to release Elon -3 at home VS Western Carolina, but I'm just keeping one play.

Elon is playing Very Good latley ??? Elon has lost 2 games in a row and are 2-4 last 6 games.. If anybody has been playing better it is W. Carolina Who is 5-3 their last 8 games. They have lost 1 straight not 3 (but they covered in 2 of the last 3games)

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Thanks for the selection I'mAWinner

BoS_010
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    BoS_010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Who is saying that, everything that was wrote/said was true. I know Steve, not great but I know him. Actually when there's party's at the Hilton he, like me are always there. There's a huge Super Bowl party Sunday and he will be there. Steve actually throws BIG money towards every party thats there. He in my opinion is a very nice person and he also is a GREAT handicapper. The NFL is his thing, he wagers all sports, but loves football.
    It's on Covers. The guy who posed as him runs his own website and used Fezzik's name to help sell picks. I didn't mean to make Fezzik seem like the ass. My bad if I came off that way.

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Another good handicapper is on this if anyone is interested, one of his bigger plays. BOL

P25
    P25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg2727 View Post
    Elon is playing Very Good latley ??? Elon has lost 2 games in a row and are 2-4 last 6 games.. If anybody has been playing better it is W. Carolina Who is 5-3 their last 8 games. They have lost 1 straight not 3 (but they covered in 2 of the last 3games)
    Glad we have you here to police the threads.

I'm sure what he meant was WC has lost 3 in a row on the road (and 5 of 6) while Elon has won 3 in a row at home...

jimmyg2727

Quote Originally Posted by P25 View Post

I'm sure what he meant was WC has lost 3 in a row on the road (and 5 of 6) while Elon has won 3 in a row at home...

He has alot of guys following his information ..... so sorry if I thought it should be accurate..just trying to help out...... goodluck to everyone tonight.. J

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Love LaSalle as well....great card tonite imo....time will tell? I'm also on Cuse/UConn Over 137, Seton Hall +9, UMass +5, and South Carolina -1.5! On some kind of a roll NBA...would like to get the ball rolling in CBB as well!! Gl everyone!!

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BoS_010 View Post
    It's on Covers. The guy who posed as him runs his own website and used Fezzik's name to help sell picks. I didn't mean to make Fezzik seem like the ass. My bad if I came off that way.
    I just seen it, wow thats crazy.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by P25 View Post

Please don't reply to him. I know what I wrote and I know they have lost a few games. As I wrote Elon is playing pretty good basketball.

Please don't reply to him. One screw up he's gone !
    Please don't reply to him.

jimmyg2727

Please don't reply to him. I know what I wrote and I know they have lost a few games. As I wrote Elon is playing pretty good basketball.

Please don't reply to him. One screw up he's gone !

Give me a break.. I was just saying the information you wrote was inaccurate.. And that is a fact. Maybe you made a mistake when you posted that W. Carolina has lost 3 straight games..because they have not. Also Elon had lost their last 2 games. (That is also a fact) Just don't want you to mislead anybody with inaccurate stats.

AMcBoarder
    AMcBoarder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Bol tonight guys. It was nice to see the La Salle pick. Temple is my Alma mater but I placed a bet against them earlierr. I also have Utah and living in Vegas get bombarded with UNLV on am radio. I feel like i have a good handle of what the Rebels are about. I like them to win, but Utah should keep it competitive. Glad to see we're on the same page hopefully 2 more in the win column.

ricohhh
    ricohhh's Avatar Become A Pro!

thx, gl on this one

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Cmon LaSalle? Already dropped 2 plays at half...not a good start? Gotta love college basketball...Seton Hall scores 85 ppg last 2....lit it up for 17 at half tonite?

12 Last