PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Minn/Ind game--Trap?

Minn is obv the chioce i believe however Ind is paying well--stay away play--thoughts?

My other today is Xav ML seems like free $--thoughts...

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Minn/Indiana Under 139.5 is my play for today

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I thought it could be a trap too...until I learned that now Christian Watford is out in addition to Verdell Jones and Maruece Creek. That's 3 top scorers for Indiana out of the lineup, including Watford the unquestioned leader of that team and by far #1 scorer. If you think a team that fouls a lot can handle a team with a 4-forward lineup then by all means take Indiana. But considering you think Indiana has been playing well I wouldn't classify this as a trap so much as a tossup.

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

Jones and Creek have been out the past two games with Creek being out a few more than that. Creek isnt the same player he was last year, he never fully recovered from his knee injury and hasn't made much of an impact this year so I wouldnt look too far into that. Its jordan hulls and the other young guys that have stepped up and started playing well for them as of late. Watford being out hurts them big time though. My lean would be to take Minny and the points but the under is the better of the two plays. GL
    Last edited by RJBucs; 02-02-11 at 11:17 AM.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by RJBucs View Post
    Jones and Creek have been out the past two games with Creek being out a few more than that. Creek isnt the same player he was last year, he never fully recovered from his knee injury and hasn't made much of an impact this year so I wouldnt look too far into that. Its jordan hulls and the other young guys that have stepped up and started playing well for them as of late. Watford being out hurts them big time though. My lean would be to take Minny and the points but the under is the better of the two plays. GL
    Take what points? Gophers -3.5 and it's groundhog day, where the prediction is a Hooiser win out right!

agharah1

Without Watford, Indiana is worse than Iowa. They just can't score enough points to keep up with the inevitable tidal wave of Minnesota free throws. Foul prone Indiana vs. a 4 forward lineup: uh oh!

fults400
    fults400's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Indiana can keep it close until the last 7-10 minutes then minny starts to pull away and wins by 8-12.

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Injuries and a fishy line = no play

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Im in bloomington right now, everyone I have talked to is expecting a beat down

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

The under hits and the Hoosiers win!

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Crazy...minny and mich state never even lead

agharah1

Wow, that's just crazy. Indiana fielded a team weaker than DePaul tonight and still dominated most of the game. Minnesota eventually closed the gap to the point where instead of losing because they shot like ass from the field they lost because they shot like ass from the free throw line. Indiana played like a team that expected every shot to go in even though they were not shooting well at all. I wouldn't be surprised if Tom Crean has his team thinking they could win the Big Ten Tournament.

Memo to Tubby Smith: Rodney Williams is a sub-20% 3pt shooter. Either give him the red light or bench him. Let him audition for the NBA scouts on his own time.