ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is UMASS really +4 bad?

EDIT: IM SEEING 4.5 AND 5, SO EVEN MORE SO

My initial thought was ride them, but the line has actually gone further to St. Louis' direction.
    Is there any reason I don't take them ML? They play the conference better and it does not look like St. Louis can guard all the shooters they have.
    Anyone on this one?

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

UMASS has one scorer pretty much in Gyrle or Girlie and St Louis has beat the UMASS coach the last two times using a zone and the UMASS coach is pretty much hoping the team can work over the zone and score today.

And they will be playing in front of an empty crowd, not sure how either team can get up for this game today.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

SLU is the 6th youngest team in NCAA D-1.
    They lost their two star players, Willie Reed (6'10") projected first rounder this spring and Kwamain Mitchell, leading scorer, point guard, team leader, both juniors. They were head and shoulders the two best on the team. No seniors.
    SO they have started 3, sometimes 4 freshmen.
    It took awhile for Majerus to figure out the best combinations, and Majerus missed 5 games himself (health) but now SLU is playing good ball, as they are starting to understand Majerus complex approach to basketball. I would not go with U Mass, though SLU does still tend to wear down late in the game.

nikevols
    nikevols's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im going SLU...good luck fellas!

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will be playing with no crowd. No play for me.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Took umass ml will have to much offense for st Louis good value got it at plus 180 thinking about taking seton hall ml there playing well j hazel is back and Wvu Casey still suspended upset there