PRiiMO
    BOM BOM
    PRiiMO's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone tried or heard of the Sports Betting Champ System?

Professional sports bettor John Morrison has developed the Champion Sports Betting Systems, Sports Betting Champ which puts forth a 90%+ win rate. Being in the handicapping industry for 37 years we were very skeptical of this claim. In fact any one who claims over 65-70% long term is usually full of hot air. This system is different and while we've been monitoring it has hit in the +90% mark. Under the system, you’ll be wagering strictly on a set of criteria that allows you to win at exceptionally high rates. This is not a handicapping service like ours where you will receive games on a daily basis, in fact you may only get one or two picks per week from the Sports Betting Champ system. Click Here for more Information

http://www.docsports.com/sports-betting-champ.html

costs like $197

PRiiMO
    BOM BOM

is this a joke or what???

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I believe it is a chase system not sure but not a big fan of chasing to win, you can run out of money pretty quickif you dont have a big bank roll Good Luck with whatever you decide

PRiiMO
    BOM BOM

what do you mean a chase system?

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

you bet say kenty they lose next time they play you bet them agian double your bet and keep doing so until you finally cash ,I say Fuc that.Priimo I see you are new to the site I say stay away from the service plays cause you have 50 guys on one side of the game and 50-guys on the other. there are some good handicappers on here you,ll have to follow them for a while and you find some are pretty good at what they do. Just dont get caught up with the services plays

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PRiiMO View Post
    what do you mean a chase system?
    its called going broke fast, GL with it.

PRiiMO
    BOM BOM

i would never buy that. i just wondered if anyone else got suckered into it and wanted to see what it all entailed. thats all. i dont like to follow anyone either. cant get mad at em if they lose