Betpoints: 102

Any thoughts would be helpful i want to put more on them

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

may be because they are on the road

ScreaminPain
    ScreaminPain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3172

FWIW,whatever amount you have already put into action is probably sufficient.....

First, let's preface this by saying I don't have a dog in this fight. However, I capped the game as I 'cap all games. I DO like the fact Wright is getting pts. in this matchup, but I see a couple of potential problems. 'MILW. is rated over 60 spots higher in effective Field Goal %, also rated over 100 spots better in REB & and their FT rating is over 70 spots above Wright....AND they're at home!....where 'MILW is 6-5 ATS at home and Wright St is 5-6 ATS on the road.

Then there is this: Cooper Land is OUT, he avg's 9 pts per game; Troy Tabler is OUT he avg's 11.6 and 2.8 RB's. Both of these players contribute significantly to the team. Each contributes around 20% of the overall touches.

Now, after all that, I've capped the game as a pick. If you can get enough pts. to satisfy yourself, then go for it. Personally, I like a couple of others.

Good Luck on your action...
    01/307:52amCooper LandF Out
    Wright State Raiders
    DateTimePlayer NamePosStatusInjuryNotes01/307:52amCooper LandF Out KneeLand missed the last three games with a knee injury and is downgraded to "out" for UW-Milwaukee (1/30). The senior's 9.0 points per game ranks fourth on the team.
    01/307:52amTroy TablerG Out FingerTabler is out indefinitely with a broken finger (missed first game on 1/28). The senior guard averages 11.6ppg and 2.8rpg for the Raiders
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-19-16 at 04:29 PM. Reason: link does not work

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

nooo dont do it

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Mil will win, better coach better at home

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10272

Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminPain View Post
    FWIW,whatever amount you have already put into action is probably sufficient.....

First, let's preface this by saying I don't have a dog in this fight. However, I capped the game as I 'cap all games. I DO like the fact Wright is getting pts. in this matchup, but I see a couple of potential problems. 'MILW. is rated over 60 spots higher in effective Field Goal %, also rated over 100 spots better in REB & and their FT rating is over 70 spots above Wright....AND they're at home!....where 'MILW is 6-5 ATS at home and Wright St is 5-6 ATS on the road.

Then there is this: Cooper Land is OUT, he avg's 9 pts per game; Troy Tabler is OUT he avg's 11.6 and 2.8 RB's. Both of these players contribute significantly to the team. Each contributes around 20% of the overall touches.

Now, after all that, I've capped the game as a pick. If you can get enough pts. to satisfy yourself, then go for it. Personally, I like a couple of others.

Good Luck on your action...
    01/307:52amCooper LandF Out
    Wright State Raiders
    DateTimePlayer NamePosStatusInjuryNotes01/307:52amCooper LandF Out KneeLand missed the last three games with a knee injury and is downgraded to "out" for UW-Milwaukee (1/30). The senior's 9.0 points per game ranks fourth on the team.
    01/307:52amTroy TablerG Out FingerTabler is out indefinitely with a broken finger (missed first game on 1/28). The senior guard averages 11.6ppg and 2.8rpg for the Raiders
    really great input man ,thanks gl.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-19-16 at 04:30 PM. Reason: link does not work

Beason5209
    Beason5209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been a while since I have been on the good end of a lucky cover. Consider this one a nice gift for anyone who took Wright St.