BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Pac-10 Thursday Night + WAC

****USC -2
    I know ASU is at home and they have played well at home, but USC is the better team and they need to start winning. This is a big game for USC getting ready to go into Arizona this weekend. Look for USC to jump out to a lead and never give it up. 2 points is just too small to worry about. PIcking the better team with confidence here.

***UCLA +8
    UCLA has been on a tear, I don't see them winning this game but I don't see them gettnig blown away either. I like the 8 points here. UCLA can out rebound Arizona and that should help keep this game close.

***** OREGON STATE +9
    This line is just off. I had to double check injury reports to figure this one out. Oregon State has been horrible lately and I realize this but Cal isn't good enough to be favored by 9. Fact is Oregon state will have a chance to win this game tonight.

**OREGON +7.5 (+8 some places)
    This game is a crapshoot. Oregon is horrible, and have been playing over their heads, Stanford is good and have been playing horrible the last couple of weeks. Who knows who is going to show up, but I will take the hot team +7 points.

*******************St. Mary's +3
    Ok so I am not really going to put this many units on this game, but this line is retarded. It should be Saint Mary's -6.5 or so. Pounce on this and pound this. St. Mary's is by far teh better of the two teams and they are ready to strike. This game may not even be close.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Quote Originally Posted by BGboothA View Post
    ****USC -2
    I know ASU is at home and they have played well at home, but USC is the better team and they need to start winning. This is a big game for USC getting ready to go into Arizona this weekend. Look for USC to jump out to a lead and never give it up. 2 points is just too small to worry about. PIcking the better team with confidence here.

***UCLA +8
    UCLA has been on a tear, I don't see them winning this game but I don't see them gettnig blown away either. I like the 8 points here. UCLA can out rebound Arizona and that should help keep this game close.

***** OREGON STATE +9
    This line is just off. I had to double check injury reports to figure this one out. Oregon State has been horrible lately and I realize this but Cal isn't good enough to be favored by 9. Fact is Oregon state will have a chance to win this game tonight.

**OREGON +7.5 (+8 some places)
    This game is a crapshoot. Oregon is horrible, and have been playing over their heads, Stanford is good and have been playing horrible the last couple of weeks. Who knows who is going to show up, but I will take the hot team +7 points.

*******************St. Mary's +3
    Ok so I am not really going to put this many units on this game, but this line is retarded. It should be Saint Mary's -6.5 or so. Pounce on this and pound this. St. Mary's is by far teh better of the two teams and they are ready to strike. This game may not even be close.
    Missed a couple but hitting St. Mary's still made it a very positive day.