Shot Caller
    El Stugoto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday For Me (7-5-1 YTD)

2-0 last night... My play tonight is...

UVA +5

Get it

tbonestk
    tbonestk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yo! Stu. Found you here at last. This is my 1st post at SBR.

BOL.

Lets go out
    1 800 HOOYAH
    Lets go out's Avatar Become A Pro!

LETS GET THIS SHIT....hey Tbone.....Land of the outcasts lol

tbonestk
    tbonestk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lets go out View Post

Hahaahahhhh... You've got that right.

Outcasts... Lepers.... Pappillon

Lets go out
    1 800 HOOYAH

hahah...They threw me out of the rx and then claimed i was a ghost of stu's....Fu**in ridiculous.....They made all types of bs up about everything....Much more laid back here...People just tryin to help each other out....Good to see you again my man

BTW my name was Homework on the rx

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Quote Originally Posted by tbonestk View Post
    Yo! Stu. Found you here at last. This is my 1st post at SBR.

BOL.

yo tbone!! whats up bro??? Yea, dont let the people over there lie to you. They are full of shit. SBR has been awesome so far though! the rx really stabbed me in the back after everything i did for that site

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Also playing...

Indiana +4.5

Get it!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Interesting how you and Stugoto (aka homework) post in the same threads.........you always on his nutz........and you use the same phrases. Hmmmmmm

Lets go out
    1 800 HOOYAH

Jack....stop being so jealous.........Go back to your hole and when yer momma is done in my lap i'll let you have seconds....BTW what kind of retard sets up an account at a forum just to harass someone....get a life douche.....If you had ant balls you'd tell us your RX name.....MINE was HOMEWORK YOURS>??? you dont have the balls to tell......................pussy

Lets go out
    1 800 HOOYAH

BTW...I have plenty of my own threads........You can check all my posts....easy to do click on my name.....then click on the appropriate drop down................If ya want you can PM me your phone number.....Than we can work it out....I can come out to Cali if need be

William Walters

BTW...I have plenty of my own threads........You can check all my posts....easy to do click on my name.....then click on the appropriate drop down................If ya want you can PM me your phone number.....Than we can work it out....I can come out to Cali if need be

You signed up TWO days before El Fraudogo............and ANNOUNCED that he'd be coming to the SBR as if some big time accomplished/proven tout was coming over to hand out free winners on a daily basis. Thereafter you've proceeded to jump into all his threads and prop his plays........except after he loses (which has become the norm). Too funny.

BTW....love the internet tough-guy thing. Flat out awesome!

Lets go out
    1 800 HOOYAH

It dosent have to be an internet thing...PM me....we can work it out I brought stu here...we were cast out of rx at the same time...Mods there know the truth...they have had contact with both of us....again pm me.......we can settle this.......right

William Walters

It dosent have to be an internet thing...PM me....we can work it out I brought stu here...we were cast out of rx at the same time...Mods there know the truth...they have had contact with both of us....again pm me.......we can settle this.......right
    There's nothing to settle Stu. I just figured the good folks here at the SBR should know the truth about you before they bought in to all the lies your ghosts would spew on the forum.

P.S.

Lets go out
    1 800 HOOYAH

Funny....You love stu....Geez...You are OBSESSED,,,,,,,,I've never spent any time obsessing abousomeone on a forum....Let it go bud....Or Man up...........you're scared...I can tell.....38 post 98% about stu.....Get a life........or....Man up...Pm me your # and we can handle this without taking up anyone else's time......C'mon widdle guy

Lets go out
    1 800 HOOYAH

BTW.....I'll put up $10,000.00 cash against yours to prove that homework and stu are two different people....Hence Lets go out and stu are two different people....YOU"RE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING $10,000.00

we got a bet......I'm sure Mods here will be willing to mediate a friendly wager.......so again i say...we got a bet??

William Walters

BTW.....I'll put up $10,000.00 cash against yours to prove that homework and stu are two different people....Hence Lets go out and stu are two different people....YOU"RE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING $10,000.00

we got a bet......I'm sure Mods here will be willing to mediate a friendly wager.......so again i say...we got a bet??

I'm fairly certain your allowance can't cover that type of wager. I'd much rather see a kid like you invest that hard earned "clean your room"..."mow the lawn"..money of yours and buy a new Nintendo DS game.

Lets go out
    1 800 HOOYAH

$10,000.......thats a lot???? I mean i wouldn't want to drop it on the street....but it felt like a freiundly enough wager...put up or SHUT UP.........Just agree to bet the $$ and i will facilitate everything....

William Walters

$10,000.......thats a lot???? I mean i wouldn't want to drop it on the street....but it felt like a freiundly enough wager...put up or SHUT UP.........Just agree to bet the $$ and i will facilitate everything....
    Dude, your home on wheels isn't even worth 10K. Save it kid.