Small Timer
    Small Timer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

50/50? I like those odds!!

Well here's my deal. I'm new to hoops, I've been fairly successful with NCAA football, but that season is a long way off again and I want to try my hand at college hoops. The problem is I am what most of you would call a square in this sport. I plan on flat betting, and as I'm new to hoops, my unit will be $1.

So there it is, I'm not a big shot, and I don't throw around big money on games I don't know enough about, but I want to build a bankroll while becoming better so I can up my units. I will post my plays here, I'm open to tips, and other people's leans. Feel free to tell me if I'm wagering on the wrong side, even if I don't change my mind I will appreciate the help.

My leans for tomorrow are:

Furman -2
    North Texas -4
    Idaho -2

Pretty square plays taking Road dogs, but will keep in eye on injuries and line movement to see if there is something else I like.

Let me know your thoughts if you'd like.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

good luck, today was a good easy day... but adding hawks in NBA will always screw you stay away from atlanta hawks they suck

Small Timer

Looking at the line movement, there is some RLM on the Idaho and North Texas games. Sometimes I use that as a warning, but it seems to be very hit or miss.

I'm not as high on North Texas on the road, but I still think Idaho is a good road team, and La Tech does not hold much of a home court advantage, despite how far away they are from other WAC teams. Line does look to good to be true, knowing that in Moscow, they won by 30, but Idaho is a decent team, and LA Tech is a bad team on a bad run. I would be shocked if they broke out of their slump by beating the team that beat them by 30 earlier in the year.

(I am prepared to be shocked)

Idaho 27-January-2011 5:00 PM PST
    Handicap -1 for Game 1.971

Small Timer

Well, glad I only played one lean, as the others got destroyed as well. Idaho just was not up for it. The line was very suspicious, just like a couple others tonight and those who hopped on board took a beating.

I move to 0-1, and must reevaluate what has me looking at certain games. Others that a took a long look at but decided didn't strike my fancy ended up pretty well, but in the end all that matter is what games you put your money on.

Another pick like that and everyone should be on Autofade what I say.

Small Timer

Xavier 29-January-2011 9:00 AM PST
    Handicap +5 for Game 1.855

Got the half point right before the line dropped back down to 4.

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now ur cookin with grease... I think xavier roll today... GL!!!

Small Timer

Good first half, hopefully Xavier can close out in the second half.

Small Timer

Nice work by Xavier to cash my earlier ticket, currently on Texas A&M +1.5, and probably going to get in on BYU.