madworld
    madworld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I dont say a whole lot on you posts, but I just want you to know I consider you one of the best cappers on this site. I also appreciate all the time and effort you take to do what you do. Thanks for all the info!

10dollawinna
    10dollawinna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Quote Originally Posted by 3GCOVERAGE View Post
    No Al Nolan tonight be careful..... Minnesota still will out rebound NW..... but who is going to run the show for the Golden Gophers?
    senior hoffarber

Quagmeyer
    Quagmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im a huge Gopher fan and live in Minneapolis with season tickets. The gophers are going to miss Al Nolen alot trust me on this. This guy is not much of a shooter but is one of the best defenders in the nation (like a fly on shit) If you don't know much about this team watch them tonight!! They are a fun team to watch. They have some serious MONSTERS in the middle. 6-8 Trevor Mbakwe is a man among boys and rips boards down like a freak. Ralph Sampson III is a 7 footer with a decent touch and Colten Iverson is another 7 footer who can bang. They unfortunately lost Mo Walker another 7 foot freshman with a lot of promise to a torn acl which hurt. THey lost Devoe Joseph to a transfer after he got into some trouble. This kid shot lights out in the big ten tourney last year but underperformed this year. His brother plays for Texas as a freshman (Corey Joseph) the gophers thought they had him but lost him. I think Tubby runs a pretty tight ship here. They have lost 3 good players now in a matter of weeks and are down to only 8 scholarship players. I liked there chances to make a nice run into the tourney but now im not so sure. They also have senior Blake Hoffarber who can shoot a 3 before you even blink, quickest release i have ever seen. Great player, he won an espy for making a 3 in high school on his back, pretty cool. They have a couple freshman that now have to step in and take over. Hollins, Armelin, and Ahanmisi. They are capable and also Rodney Williams needs to step it up also. THis guy has Nba potential and can jump out of the gym, big time hops. I feel the gophers kind of sputter to the finish line and limp into the tourney but who knows. I think they can cover tonight. The crowd will be geeked out of their mind and its no cupcake coming into williams arena. If Hoffarber and Mbakwe can light it up I think we can cover the 5. Lets go Gophers and watch the Monsters in the middle push their weight around.

madworld
    madworld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Oh yea, love the call tonight and I cant wait to see what you have to say for the BYU/San Diego St game. Hope we are on the same side.

3GCOVERAGE
    3GCOVERAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

My fear is that they play Maverick Ahanmisi...... He can shoot the lights out but he is a turnover waiting to happen. If they do let Hoffarber run the point all night they will be most likely playing Sampson, Iverson, and Mbakwe at the same time and I think that will be really tough for Northwestern because that is a big lineup and Northwestern has rebounding problems. At the same time will they be able to get out successfully on all of Northwesterns shooters? And will Hoffarber get shooting looks from the point? I like it but I'm not crazy about maybe just a 1 unit play.

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

people that bash people who are proven winners arent worth replying to! i follow LT often, when he wins i say thanks, when he loses I dont say anything. at the end of the day everyone is responsible for themselves. if the haters can't live with that they shouldnt be making plays. if i choose to follow, as I did with Texas and Georgia win or lose it is me making the play with my $ not yours. IMO you don't owe anyone anything. I just hope you stay and keep giving picks b/c i know you will make money and thats what its all about.

3GCOVERAGE

Why the same coversation about people bad mouthing winner? You have people that obviously appreciate and people who do not. The fact of the matter is that this is all on the internet and no one here knows anyone. Winner I dont know you but I doubt people bad mouthing you on the internet is keeping you up nights and if it is quit posting. Ignore the negative comments and respond to what you want. Everyone feeds the fire when the conversation turns to acknowledging the people who are doubters or unappreciative so quit. I wish people would talk basketball ..... Share knowledge and use this site for what it was made for.

Stick23
    Foxy
    Stick23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I like your pick as I picked it earlier today...

Quote Originally Posted by Stick23 View Post
    My Pick
    -5 Minnesota

I know Hoffarber, one of his X girlfriends goes to my college, kids a chump but the kid can shoot the ball! Played against him in high school and everything. He will be running point and I think the Gophers will easily cover. See what the Badgers did to Northwestern?!?! I'm glad Devoe is gone, kid was a selfish player, Nolen on the other hand will be missed, he was like Hoffarbers right hand man. Ultimately the gophers are bigger and more physical, Mbakwe will control the boards...

Side note about the Gophers, Roddy Williams has so much to offer, kid needs to use his head and he would be a hell of a player, the kid has NBA type athleticism!

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Grow some thicker skin people.

dlightner
    dlightner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winner giving you my points

I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 10dollawinna View Post
    read your blog this morning was worried you wasnt posting a play. some of us greatly appreciate the info. you share and the work you put in. gl
    I know you do 10$, your a good guy. Everything is fine, I see no-need for hate. Bottom line, were just trying to make money.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

always like the picks, on the other side tonight but good luck

3GCOVERAGE

MONEY! yes i can dig it.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmeyer View Post
    Im a huge Gopher fan and live in Minneapolis with season tickets. The gophers are going to miss Al Nolen alot trust me on this. This guy is not much of a shooter but is one of the best defenders in the nation (like a fly on shit) If you don't know much about this team watch them tonight!! They are a fun team to watch. They have some serious MONSTERS in the middle. 6-8 Trevor Mbakwe is a man among boys and rips boards down like a freak. Ralph Sampson III is a 7 footer with a decent touch and Colten Iverson is another 7 footer who can bang. They unfortunately lost Mo Walker another 7 foot freshman with a lot of promise to a torn acl which hurt. THey lost Devoe Joseph to a transfer after he got into some trouble. This kid shot lights out in the big ten tourney last year but underperformed this year. His brother plays for Texas as a freshman (Corey Joseph) the gophers thought they had him but lost him. I think Tubby runs a pretty tight ship here. They have lost 3 good players now in a matter of weeks and are down to only 8 scholarship players. I liked there chances to make a nice run into the tourney but now im not so sure. They also have senior Blake Hoffarber who can shoot a 3 before you even blink, quickest release i have ever seen. Great player, he won an espy for making a 3 in high school on his back, pretty cool. They have a couple freshman that now have to step in and take over. Hollins, Armelin, and Ahanmisi. They are capable and also Rodney Williams needs to step it up also. THis guy has Nba potential and can jump out of the gym, big time hops. I feel the gophers kind of sputter to the finish line and limp into the tourney but who knows. I think they can cover tonight. The crowd will be geeked out of their mind and its no cupcake coming into williams arena. If Hoffarber and Mbakwe can light it up I think we can cover the 5. Lets go Gophers and watch the Monsters in the middle push their weight around.
    Hey Quag, Hi, I hope you read what little I wrote about Minnesota. This team is queitly an very good team. I know this team really well, as you wrote there going to miss Nolan ALOT, he can "D - up" big time. I feel Northwestern being as soft as they are, we get an easy win. I saw a game live in the "BARN" last year and it was something I will never forget.

Thanx for your positive imput.

dlightner
    dlightner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by dlightner; 01-26-11 at 07:05 PM.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by 3GCOVERAGE View Post
    Why the same coversation about people bad mouthing winner? You have people that obviously appreciate and people who do not. The fact of the matter is that this is all on the internet and no one here knows anyone. Winner I dont know you but I doubt people bad mouthing you on the internet is keeping you up nights and if it is quit posting. Ignore the negative comments and respond to what you want. Everyone feeds the fire when the conversation turns to acknowledging the people who are doubters or unappreciative so quit. I wish people would talk basketball ..... Share knowledge and use this site for what it was made for.
    Well said, but what if what people say do keep me up at night !

Only kidding, thanx for the support !

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by dlightner View Post
    Trying to give you my points but it will not let me why?
    It say's you gave me 18, thanx very much really.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Winner, sorry i think i might have asked you on blogspot, but did you do any looking into the Rutgers-Cincinnati game?

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Winner, sorry i think i might have asked you on blogspot, but did you do any looking into the Rutgers-Cincinnati game?
    I can't trust Rutgers on the road at all. They maybe can win by 10 or lose by 20. I don't believe Rutgers matches up well with Cinn. Bearcats way to strong, stay away.

If your looking for 2nd play, San Diego St. @ BYU. There calling it the game of the year. In my opinion San Diego State is good, there front line is good but playing at BYU (22,000 plus). SD ST doesn't match up good with BYU. Jimmer he's the show, BYU wins by 8 tonight because of Jimmer.
    Points Awarded:

Bcatswin gave I'mAWinner 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I'mAWinner

"The Jimmer Show" tonight at 7:00 pm PT.

jimmyg2727
    jimmyg2727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Why did you say in your Blog you are gonna charge $100 / week for your plays?? Thanks

ttom12
    ttom12's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're the man Winner!....I knew you were sharp when releasing the Texas pick last Saturday...Good Luck!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

I just know my Bearcats pretty well Winner and if there not shooting, which they havent been, there rough...Just seems like way to much for me so im on the Scarlet Knights...

That said im with you on THE JIMMER SHOW!!!!
    Lets go baby!!!!!

Hexum
    Hexum's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tklane21
    Tklane21's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm gonna be counting on BYU by the looks of it tonight. With Villanova down 10 and the point total being so low, this could be my only hit of the night besides the 1 unit I placed on George Washington.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Winner you're on BYU-5.5 then?

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

Anybody got a link to the minn game?

Quagmeyer

Minnesota is way too big inside for these skinny little white boys. The monsters in the middle are out in full force tonight. We just need to defend the three. Mbakwe the man child. Technical foul on Nortwestern coach.

Quagmeyer

Did you see Rodney WIlliams dunk. Oh my God he came down like spiderman out of the rafters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Good shit!!!!!

lenahanj
    lenahanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

winner are you on BYU-5??

BrewMaster
    BrewMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    I know you do 10$, your a good guy. Everything is fine, I see no-need for hate. Bottom line, were just trying to make money.

I am first concerned about pouring a crisp homebrew from my tap and watching a game I have a wager on. I am second concerned about winning the wager. I know, I have screwed up priorities. That's why I follow Mr. Winner and his picks so I don't have to worry about it. FACT.

I'mAWinner

34-33 Nothwestern @ halftime

Is this crazy or what ? Up 13, fall asleep for 2 minutes and blow the lead.

2nd half- Minnesota gets back to what they do. Points in the paint, defend the Arc.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Yeah crazy huh...can't believe they did that at home. 2H should be better!

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

I'm not gonna load up on the 2h, but I feel confident they come back and finish.

First 1234 Last