KC Needs Hockey
    KC Needs Hockey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    missouri would romp purdue or mich st
    I second that and I f*ing hate MU so not a fan just rooting for a team MU is damn good.

jmush
    jmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

damn that dude is clutch...didnt have any shot in big 10 against Purdue and Ohio st either way

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

that dude has cost me a shit load of money. i am glad he is gone. every time i took mstate he goes like 1-98 on the 3 point line and he throws it up when they are up by 4 with 50 seconds left with 36 seconds on shot clock. he is a me me me player. i am glad that bastard is gone. they will be better now

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

didnt he get suspended last year for cutting class and arrested for a dui also last year?

Herky
    Herky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4589

Landers, i need to double my points. Give me your two biggest locks tonight so i can fade away and hit a nice 2 team parlay. Thanks in advance.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

As bad as their record might be MSU has probably already done enough to make the tournament. The bubble is THAT weak right now. I'd sure take MSU over Butler, New Mexico, UNLV, Virginia Tech, Kansas State, Baylor, Wichita State, UCLA, Georgia, Marquette, Minnesota, Louisville, Gonzaga, Georgetown, and more. And none of the teams I've listed are likely to miss the tournament right now.

Michigan State still has 2 games vs. Michigan, 2 vs. Iowa, 1 vs Indiana, and a home game vs. Penn State. That's about 6 more Big Ten wins without breaking a sweat, getting them to 10-8 minimum. And to top it all off, Lucious leaving will give more touches to Keith Appling, a McDonalds All American who isn't turnover prone like Lucious.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac pete View Post
    They are nowhere close to being the typical Michigan St teams of the past..something is certainly missing from this yr's squad.
    Raymar Morgan

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

and Herzog...lol

First 12