firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

*&#$@(*&(#@ Ohio State!!!!!!!

One would think with a 20 point lead at the half...they'd come out playing somewhat conservative.....which is why I took Purdue 2H @ pk........But helllllllllllllllllll nooooooooooooo.......they rarely missed a shot in the second half and Purdue just gave up.......pitiful....It's one thing to beat a team....but to embarrass them?!?! No wonder I hate OSU and that stupid football coach's sweater-vests!!!!!!!!

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Thought 2nd half would go under but Purdue still couldn't defend a thing.

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

OSU didn't score at all for the last 4:14 of the game... they're not trying to embarrass anyone.

Don't hate on OSU, hate on purdue for putting in a shitty effort

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Well, I'm not disputing the lack of effort on the part of Purdue....they were throwing up shots like my 9 year old does...not setting their feet...off balance...etc....but you can't deny that OSU shot probably 75% from the field....and even if they missed, they were still getting the rebound....And although OSU didn't score in the last few mins...neither did Purdue...They stayed around 5-9 behind OSU the entire 2H and if they'd just have made three or four shots, they'd have covered 2H...OSU looked deadly.....

Therefore I change my thread title...to *@#*$(*)#%!@ OSU AND PURDUE! LOL

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

firehoyt, you have to remember that Thad Matta has one of the shortest rotations in all of college basketball. It is extremely rare to see Ohio State go deeper than Craft - Diebler - Lighty - Buford - Sullinger - Lauderdale - Thomas. When a team only goes 7 deep its hard not to blow teams out when games get out of hand. Even then Deshaun Thomas and Dallas Lauderdale don't see a lot of minutes, even though they would be superstars on 75% of cbb teams in America.

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I was at this game,and OSU made this look real easy! I know they shot well but the dominated all aspects. If Purdue didn't have Johnson shooting as well as he did this game would of been a 40 point blowout.(freshman) Craft is the man. He killed Purdue all night with that stutter step, it was great!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

the win was obv the way it was done was amazing---#1 team NO DOUBT