El Stugoto
    Shot Caller
    El Stugoto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday for your boy (5-3-1 ytd)

Hit 5 in a row on sat then pushed on my only play Sunday. Here goes for tonight...

Marq -4

Purdue +8

Get it!

Central07
    Central07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Really like Marquette tonight against Uconn, the line smells really fishy. I think you have a winner here.

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Quote Originally Posted by Central07 View Post
    Really like Marquette tonight against Uconn, the line smells really fishy. I think you have a winner here.
    Yea, I actually wanted the under but none of my books had the total. Really like marq here tho. Think they win buy 8

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by El Stugoto View Post
    Hit 5 in a row on sat then pushed on my only play Sunday. Here goes for tonight...

Marq -4

Purdue +8

Get it!
    Two more blowout losses to add to your four NFL losses in a row (including your "bet the farm" play on the Bears). You may be the best fade material at the SBR. Nice work!

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Dude.GET OFF STUGATO!! The hell is wrong with you? if u dont like the picks move on, dont come in here rippin on a proven winner cuz he's goin through a rough stretch! Whens the last time u have hit better than 60% in any sport for the WHOLE season? Id be willing to bet NEVER!this guy posted and won better than 60% in ncaaf AND nfl this year. take that negative shit somewhere else...STU, hang in there, get back to your winning ways brother

Stick23
    Foxy
    Stick23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

LOUD NOISES

haha, just kidding, but everyone has hot and cold times! Just gotta hope them hot times are hotter then them cold times!

Good Luck to ya homie!

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Two more blowout losses to add to your four NFL losses in a row (including your "bet the farm" play on the Bears). You may be the best fade material at the SBR. Nice work!

Holy shit guy, u r some kind of stalker..If u r so happy Stu left the rx why u keep coming over hear. Billhill if this is u stop sexually assaulting those dogs of yours u sick fck

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    Dude.GET OFF STUGATO!! The hell is wrong with you? if u dont like the picks move on, dont come in here rippin on a proven winner cuz he's goin through a rough stretch! Whens the last time u have hit better than 60% in any sport for the WHOLE season? Id be willing to bet NEVER!this guy posted and won better than 60% in ncaaf AND nfl this year. take that negative shit somewhere else...STU, hang in there, get back to your winning ways brother
    "better than 60% in ncaaf AND nfl"

Either you're yet another of El Fraudogo's ghosts, you know, the ghosts he used to prop and bump the plays he made under "El Stugoto" , or, you bought into the hype created by his ghosts. This fraud is DOWN serious dough in both the NFL and NCAA. Sure, he started out hot in the "bowls" this year, but then it call came crashing down by not only losing all of his "mortage" plays, but also losing about 90% of his plays over the last few weeks of the bowl season. Top that off with losing his self proclaimed "largest bet of the year" on the Bears and the guy is all talk and no walk. Oh, and lets not forget him saying "i'm done posting my plays for free" as if he's been offered a paid position to become a "tout".

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    "better than 60% in ncaaf AND nfl"

Either you're yet another of El Fraudogo's ghosts, you know, the ghosts he used to prop and bump the plays he made under "El Stugoto" , or, you bought into the hype created by his ghosts. This fraud is DOWN serious dough in both the NFL and NCAA. Sure, he started out hot in the "bowls" this year, but then it call came crashing down by not only losing all of his "mortage" plays, but also losing about 90% of his plays over the last few weeks of the bowl season. Top that off with losing his self proclaimed "largest bet of the year" on the Bears and the guy is all talk and no walk. Oh, and lets not forget him saying "i'm done posting my plays for free" as if he's been offered a paid position to become a "tout".
    Dude, ask anyone at the rx. I hit 16 $500 plays in a row in football mid season. Including 4 mortgage plays for 2k each. Get your facts straight before you go talking shit

Lets go out
    1 800 HOOYAH
    Lets go out's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jack....Stay at the RX....Or I'll post your telephone ## and address......At the rx of course.....

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Lets go out View Post
    Jack....Stay at the RX....Or I'll post your telephone ## and address......At the rx of course.....
    Oh, ok tough guy. Save your threats for the kids you play xbox live with Mr. Ghost!