sammy85
    sammy85's Avatar Become A Pro!

CBB POD Tonight 3-1 so far.

Had my 1st POD loser by 1/2 point with Hofstar saturday. Late line movement cost me the game, Next! I LOVE the Cuse at home tonight - 12 1/2. These kids are going to Smoke Setal Hall. They will be loking to run it up on someone and a mid week game at the Dome is just what the Dr. ordered againt an overmatched Pirate team. The Cuse Rolls tonight and begins another MoJo Run.

sammy85

Anyone want to bet this game? I like Cuse - 12 1/2 for 25 betpoints.

Central07
    Central07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Sammy, Like you I think this is a good spot for the Orange tonight! Do you have any thoughts on the Drake/MO State game?

sammy85

Mizz. State is a very talented team madesome $$$ on them this year but the past 3 games they seem to have fallen asleep. MS should have lost the last game against Creighton and somehow pulled out a 1 point victory. The previous 2 games they played sub par BB and really fought to get that win. To me that is a good sign that the match has been lit again under the Azz of this team and what better opponent to have to build confidence than Drake. I don't see them falling asleep again and I REALLY like them to blow out Drake by 15 for what it is worth.

Coach Martin said this after the come from behind win. "“That’s what happens when you’re playing a good team and you’re fighting for a championship. You have to find a way to make plays to win games at the end and we found enough.”—Missouri State coach Cuonzo Martin Weems is the best player in the league and hit the last shot, I see a BIG carryover! G/L to us both!

sammy85

Anyone want to bet the Cuse game?

I like the Orangemen -12 1/2 for 25 betpoints to the 1st taker.