scwical
    scwical's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Baylor +5.5 at Kansas St. What am I missing here

I know Baylor has not lived up to some of the hype this year but I feel the inside of Baylor is enough to to only cover but win this game out right. K-State is over rated to be and unless Pullen goes nuts tonight at hime Baylor should win.

Any thoughts?

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I was about to start a thread asking the same thing. I personally love baylor plus the points tonight. The over also looks meaty

slim dog
    slim dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Just ask yourself who has Baylor beat? Not only that, why have they beat this year away from home? I will also tell you that KSU has KU up next at KU, so this is a must win game for them. Baylor is just as much overrated as KSU imo.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by slim dog View Post
    Just ask yourself who has Baylor beat? Not only that, why have they beat this year away from home? I will also tell you that KSU has KU up next at KU, so this is a must win game for them. Baylor is just as much overrated as KSU imo.
    This.

Baylor is has beaten no one. At least K-State has played a good schedule and won at Washington St. What has Baylor done??

This is a must win game for K-State.

scwical
    scwical's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Slim, I agree that Baylor is over rated but do you really think they are 5 points worse than Baylor. I think there is much more talent on the Baylor side than K-State. Frank Martin and all that yelling is going to shut his players down. They same thing happened to Bobby Knight. Just look at there faces while he is yelling at them. They will lose tonight, get blasted vs Kansas and it will all fall apart after that.

Ch3fDan
    Go Blue
    Ch3fDan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I like Baylon in this one. It's only a matter of time before they catch fire, and against an overrated KSU team seems like an ideal time to start. This team is far too talented to perform at the level they are.

canepole
    Update your status
    canepole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8117

go baylor

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by slim dog View Post
    Yes, k-state rolls tonight by 10+

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Kansas st is very close to quitting on their coach, guy is a fukking maniac, no one would want to play for him

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Yeah K state wins big imo

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The Over has jumped up...I got in at 137! These 2 teams avg. 158 ppg in their last 4.....should be full court action tonite & still make 140s without too much struggle imo!