james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Ncaab teams that quit

To start off an interesting match up between two teams that quit between Baylor and Kansas state adding
    Texas tech
    appalchian st
    seton hall
    michigan
    Arizona state
    Houston
    east Carolina
    Mississippi st
    San Diego
    they teams should be faded at all costs I'm not adding Michigan st and tennessee but they are on the brink

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

That's quite the list there James.

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles
    ronjon619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

The Torreos of San Diego never had a chance to quit, they sucked from the get go.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Michigan should be higher on the list. at 1-4 in the Big 12, I am seeing/hoping for a big start tonight for K State. OP: who do you think shows up tonight?

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!
    LChruscial85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Michigan St should definitly be...that purdue game was a damn joke!

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

San Diego are just an awful team

No quitting needed

james4512

I think Kansas st might lose to Baylor they have a huge match up against Kansas Saturday it's possible they might be looking ahead

dovlon
    dovlon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan State didn't quit against Purdue, they kept fouling and tried to stay in the game. It is hard winning on the road in the Big Ten.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

kansas st and baylor haven't given up yet....just some early struggles. They will be around in the tourney this year and will make some noise.
    K-State has had some suspensions early- they are too talented to be slouches once they get in sync.
    Baylor, they are a little out of sync also with 2 key departures from last year. Depending on some young players and will be a tough out in March

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

None of those programs even started............

And no Michigan State does not deserve to be in their.
    People hating on Michigan State need to realize its college basketball and its all assumptions. I would hate to be a the #1 seed and draw a team like Michigan State in round 2 of the tourney. Because a lot of money would flow in on MSU.

What would you do if MSU drew a 7 or 10 seed and ran into San Diego St in round 2????

dxguy2001
    dxguy2001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Add Morehead to that list as well. Tough loss yesterday to a far inferior team

bostonboy
    bostonboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

baylor has definitely not quit, they are coming off a 19 point win over a OK state (a team that has indeed "quit")

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4697

K State is just bad. They don't have the intensity they did last year.

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

You want a tank! You want a tank! How about that cave by Louisville @ Providence!!!

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboy View Post
    baylor has definitely not quit, they are coming off a 19 point win over a OK state (a team that has indeed "quit")
    BAYLOR has quit they wont make the NCAA ( BAYLORs record is inflated )

Oklahoma State has not quit

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!
    LChruscial85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by dovlon View Post
    Michigan State didn't quit against Purdue, they kept fouling and tried to stay in the game. It is hard winning on the road in the Big Ten.
    The fouling wasn't the problem, I liked the strategy...i'm well aware its tough in the Big Ten...too many forced shots...couldn't hit any jumpers...it was tough to watch, they kept gettin so close, and then purdue would score 6-8 unanswered..it was frustrating...I also bet on Michigan St +6, so that's why i'm heated about it lol

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by DennisT View Post
    You want a tank! You want a tank! How about that cave by Louisville @ Providence!!!
    I dont really think that was a tank ........ You make it sound like there Providence had no shot what so ever?

Poster X
    Poster X's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Diego has quit as the whole team hates Greer. Loyola Marymount is on the brink of the same with Good right now.

sonnyhowitzer
    sonnyhowitzer's Avatar Become A Pro!

quite are paid off?

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Its ridiculous to think that MSU has quit. As long as they are in the 5-7 seed range (which they will be, have you *seen* the bubble lately?) all they have to do is flip a switch and start playing defense and rebounding. Their end of season schedule is very soft with 6 of their last 11 games vs. Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, and Penn State.

Don't confuse *bad* teams with teams that have quit. Bad teams can fight hard and still come up with an unexpected win or two. Michigan hasn't quit, they just don't know what they're doing. One of the youngest teams in America with 3 or 4 freshman bigs in a league stacked with talented, veteran big men.

Calling East Carolina quitters is kinda stupid considering they just beat 2 of the best C-USA teams on the road in back to back weeks, including a miraculous comeback vs. Marshall.

Mississippi State has only begun to fight. They played almost half the season without 2 of their best players, and now in a soft SEC they will probably be positioned to win the SEC Tournament by getting a high SEC West seed.

Seton Hall? Once again, you're confusing teams that have quit with teams that are just bad. Seton Hall's leading scorer has had wrist problems and gunshot wounds and he's just now getting back into the game. I *expect* that they will beat at least 1 big east bubble team at home.

Baylor is the only team on that list that comes close to fitting the definition of quitters. They play no defense, LaceDarius Dunn is an unrepentant ball hog, their coach is only good for dirty recruiting and nothing else, and they just plain don't play like a team.

Not only are most of the teams on your list *NOT* quitters, you left out the #1 quittingest team in the nation right now: Central Florida. Losing 4 straight to some awful, awful teams including at home. You need to be careful going around using the "Q" word to describe teams, you could lose some people a lot of money.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Its ridiculous to think that MSU has quit. As long as they are in the 5-7 seed range (which they will be, have you *seen* the bubble lately?) all they have to do is flip a switch and start playing defense and rebounding. Their end of season schedule is very soft with 6 of their last 11 games vs. Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, and Penn State.

Don't confuse *bad* teams with teams that have quit. Bad teams can fight hard and still come up with an unexpected win or two. Michigan hasn't quit, they just don't know what they're doing. One of the youngest teams in America with 3 or 4 freshman bigs in a league stacked with talented, veteran big men.

Calling East Carolina quitters is kinda stupid considering they just beat 2 of the best C-USA teams on the road in back to back weeks, including a miraculous comeback vs. Marshall.

Mississippi State has only begun to fight. They played almost half the season without 2 of their best players, and now in a soft SEC they will probably be positioned to win the SEC Tournament by getting a high SEC West seed.

Seton Hall? Once again, you're confusing teams that have quit with teams that are just bad. Seton Hall's leading scorer has had wrist problems and gunshot wounds and he's just now getting back into the game. I *expect* that they will beat at least 1 big east bubble team at home.

Baylor is the only team on that list that comes close to fitting the definition of quitters. They play no defense, LaceDarius Dunn is an unrepentant ball hog, their coach is only good for dirty recruiting and nothing else, and they just plain don't play like a team.

Not only are most of the teams on your list *NOT* quitters, you left out the #1 quittingest team in the nation right now: Central Florida. Losing 4 straight to some awful, awful teams including at home. You need to be careful going around using the "Q" word to describe teams, you could lose some people a lot of money.
    that what I was thinking none of those teams he listed even got started

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

There's a big difference between teams quitting, and teams just not being any good.

Kansas St is on the verge of quitting, not there yet.

Dr. Poker
    Dr. Poker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Kansas ST will show up tonight and play tough, but after a 20+ pt loss to Kansas this weekend they will be done for good.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought this thread might have had promise here. A lot of bad here. Does quit = teams that you have bet on and lost? Mich State def did not quit against Purdue. They played very hard. Now, who are the teams that when they are down, they quit or have really just quit on the season in general? Now that can be valuable info....$$$...

james4512

Most of you are either retarded or dont watch basketball, being bad leads to quitting its a fact of life, when your NOT good and expectations are high and lose a lot you quit plain and simple, I didnt think i really needed to explain that concept. Sparty and tennessee a few losses away from quitting, its more like tom izzo hasnt quite moreso than his players. Baylor just had a favorable matchup against ok st, ok st is VERY SMALL team its not hard to win when your 4-6 inches smaller at every position. Mississippi will not win the SEC west that has to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Kansas State is missing deny clemente so much more than anyone (aside from me) could have imagined and their disipline is just insanely bad this year even worse than last. Then finally seton hall? Hazzell might as well not returned hes throwing the whole team out of rythem and cant hit a shot like shown in the rutgers game at home when they had a very favorable matchup. Ehh i tried to help you fukks out next time ill rethink it

Michael Ferro
    Michael Ferro's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it's a little early to quit on this many teams. good luck with all ur selections