CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

What did We Learn this WEEK??

Another wild week of college basketball if not one the wildest week of games this year. You could make an arguement to say it was or wasnt.

We learned that Baylor is weak and in the red zone with the two best wins coming against LaSalle and Oklahoma State.

Villanova fights with resistance they might have lost to UCONN by 2 points but they fought back the next game and handled Syracuse @ Syracuse in a sold out crowd.

Kansas State will be exiting the rankings

Texas A@M has fight in them and will make the NCAA

The Atlantic 10 Conference is a cluster of a mess this year with Temple cracking, Xavier playing rather intersting, Duquesne shooting a motherload of 3s to be 5-0 in conference.

Richmond @ Dayton on Tuesday night in a key conference match up that will shuffle things up more.

San Diego St @ BYU is going to be a monster of a game for the MWC

JIMMER puts up 42 against a sold out crowd at Colorado State who will fight for a chance at the NCAAs still.

Illinois is still worthy of being ranked they are very talented and can reak havoc in the NCAA if they get a proper seed

Kentucky is talented but not good enough to make a run in the NCAA

Georgetown is highly overrated IMO

Louisville stunned by a Providence team still rebuilding

Notre Dame sucks on the road but are unbeatable @ home

Penn St. is playing intense basketball

Cincinnati still sucks

Saint Marys is a quality program but their numbers are always going to be inflated and lost a key out of conference match to Vanderbilt

Central Florida is crashing fast and hard sadly I had high hopes for this team to

Missouri St. is intense and play hard

West Virginia is in trouble right now

UNLV isnt as good as everyone thinks they are

Santa Clara is good and were my number 2 team in the WCC preason rankings

San Francisco thinks they are good

Gonzaga lost both games to those teams and wilth Saint Marys losing the WCC loses some recognitin since no team is ranked now

Belmont continues to make a mad run at the NCAAs

Michigan St is in trouble right now

IONA and FAIRFIELD are turning the tables in the MAAC this year will it be Glover and Machado or the super soph NEEDHAM who lead there way to the NCAAs

Hampton and Morgan State will duke it out in the MEAC Championship

The Colonial Athletic SHOULD get 2 BIDS to the NCAAs this year the league is in top notch right now and competing
    Last edited by CollegeOverUnder; 01-23-11 at 11:37 PM.

powerhouse
    powerhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

WOW! I gotta give it to you, thats one Heck of a Summary! Good Job!

powerhouse

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

good stuff, you been doing this every week from the beginning of the season?

Yes I agree K-ST will drop but I feel with the maniac in charge and the lower odds we may be getting in the coming game or two, it might be a good time to buy them. I will take my chance Big Frank has them ready to go next time out, if not he will destroy them.

kernssca
    kernssca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking forward to Dayton playing Richmond, go UD (NIT champs) making the big dance this year, but I'll take another NIT championship

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

If UCONN can get production out of someone without the last name Walker they are a dangerous team. Plus I have to laugh at MAC basketball when I see the final score of the Central Michigan vs Eastern Michigan game. 41-38, wow these kids are really earning their schloarships.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    good stuff, you been doing this every week from the beginning of the season?

Yes I agree K-ST will drop but I feel with the maniac in charge and the lower odds we may be getting in the coming game or two, it might be a good time to buy them. I will take my chance Big Frank has them ready to go next time out, if not he will destroy them.
    lol my mom and dad see him on tv and think he is the scariest coach in college basketball hahaha. He is pretty intimidating though when he is pissed lmao.

They wonder why kids wanna play for him. I will admit I jumped on the K-State wagon this preseason but quickly got off them

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by utmoody10 View Post
    If UCONN can get production out of someone without the last name Walker they are a dangerous team. Plus I have to laugh at MAC basketball when I see the final score of the Central Michigan vs Eastern Michigan game. 41-38, wow these kids are really earning their schloarships.
    I thought about writing a MAC team in but I really didnt want to hahaha. Ill ride OHIO to the NCAAs though since DJ COOPER is a ballin ass point guard

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anything can happen

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate losing in the final seconds

lenahanj
    lenahanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

great thread buddy keep em coming

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by lenahanj View Post
    great thread buddy keep em coming
    np and on a weekly basis

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

this is sports. anything can happen

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Here are some things I learned:

1. Purdue is the only team that can catch Ohio State in the Big Ten.

2. Pitt has bounced back from their home loss to Tennessee to be the best team in the Big East.

3. Cinci has enough in the tank to make the tournament thanks to that win @ St. Johns.

4. The SEC and the Pac-10 are just as bad as last year.

5. This is the most down the ACC has been in *decades*.

6. Shame on ESPN et. al. for over-hyping what they should have known was a rebuilding K-State team.

7. Perry Jones is better than Jared Sullinger, but you'd never know it because LaceDarius Dunn is such an unrepentant ball hog.

8. Come tournament time, don't trust SDSU and FSU: in a single game elimination contest, talent and athleticism are no substitute for jump shooting.

9. Harrison Barnes just plain isn't ready for the NBA, and judging by his comments about wanting to be a 2-3 year player at UNC I think he knows it.

10. If Kyrie Irving is back in time for the tournament, no force on Earth can stop the Blue Devils.

11. But Irving or no Irving, this is still a down year overall for college basketball. Expect to see some upsets in the tournament.

12. ...but not from the Missouri Valley or Conference USA. Both will be 1-bid leagues.

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

good thread

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Next Weekends HEADLINE in WHAT DID WE LEARN THIS WEEK will be SAN DIEGO ST. @ BYU match up

smvmuscle
    smvmuscle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Next Weekends HEADLINE in WHAT DID WE LEARN THIS WEEK will be SAN DIEGO ST. @ BYU match up

S_D_S_U SDSU AZTEC FIGHT!

sorry just had too...

Is it Wed. Yet?????