chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 Straight Plays, 2 Teases. So Far...

Tease Number 1
    Umass +9
    Hofstra +1

Even though Bill and Mary screwed me last time I played against them I just think Hofstra is good enough to beat them at home. I know Richmond is a solid squad, but Umass has been hanging around, and playing well with most of the competition. I think Ricmond pulls it out late, but not by double figures.

Tease Number 2
    Loyloa -1.5
    Xavier +4

Almost the identical write up for this tease. Marist isn't much to look at, even at home. Loyloa just screwed me at St. Peter's. So, I am getting back on them to win by two at a crappy Marist. Xavier at home vs Temple getting 4? Probably square as can be, but I like it.

Straight games

Creighton +10.5
    They are at Mis St who just lost at Ind St, who just beat Creighton. Not sure if any of that matters, but double figures for a team that IMO is in the top 3 of the Conf seems like a gift.

Toledo +9.5
    I will never forget this game last year. I had a bundle on BSU at -4. Toledo the worst team in the country (last year they were close) won outright. BSU has been rolling, but Toledo's 4 wins have all come at home. I think this turns into a close one down the strecth. Take the points.

Gonzaga-9
    Chasing here? San Fran just screwed a lot of people beating Portland the other night. Gonzaga just laid an egg vs Santa Clara. What does that mean? I think the Zags come out hot, and San Fran goes back to who they really are, no good. Zags by double figures.

I forgot the 4th game!!!

Ind St +11
    I think they are more disciplined than Wichita St.... again double figures!
    I am sure I will be adding games all day long. This will be one hell of a day of college hoops. Good luck to everyone......
    Last edited by chiliv5; 01-22-11 at 08:49 AM.