Duke Fan
    Duke Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9801

Duke/Wake Forest Under 153

Wake coming off that impressive 39 point effort against mighty Georgia Tech. I called them offensively challenged earlier this year and took a little heat for that. This is not the day to find an offense. Rough start for the new coaching staff in a down ACC.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

When did Wake get so bad! I watched part of the GT game they are totally inept in all facets of the game.

bauerranch
    bauerranch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1538

Thanks I might try that wager

Duke Fan

I think they jumped the gun when they fired Gaudio last year. They were decent, but decent is hard to take when Duke and Carolina are 75 miles away. Not so sure they have the right coach now. Good record at Air Force before he went to Colorado and did not have a winning record in three years. Just look at their record and you see 8 wins. Dig deeper and they are against Guilford, Hampton, Marist, Iowa by 3, Holy Cross, UNC-Greensboro, High Point, and Elon. Hardly juggernauts to get you ready for the conference. Look at the one common opponent. Wake beat Greensboro 69-67, Duke beat them 108-62. Sounds like I am making a case for picking Duke which should be easy. Not hard to show how bad Wake really is right now.

jagaf22

Agree Duke wins this game by whatever they want.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Duke could score 100 pts. Frankly Wake is just a program in disarray, under Gaudio they couldn't get their players to focus on the Tournament instead of the NBA Draft. Then they go out and hire a mediocre at best coach whose only claim to fame is...he used to coach in the NBA. Time will tell if Bdzelik can keep the NBA talent coming and actually get them to play for March not July, but this year was always going to be a rebuilding year.

Duke Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Fan View Post
    Wake coming off that impressive 39 point effort against mighty Georgia Tech. I called them offensively challenged earlier this year and took a little heat for that. This is not the day to find an offense. Rough start for the new coaching staff in a down ACC.
    Well, Wake explodes for 59.$$$$$$$

jagaf22

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Fan View Post
    Well, Wake explodes for 59.$$$$$$$
    And you still nailed it! Nice call pal

vcj16
    vcj16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

great call. congrats