pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

i bet mean green today

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

This game was such BS. I had it in a parlay which wouldve evened out my other losses for the day. UCLA was up by 12 the entire game and then lay down in the last minute. This is such complete BS. I'm not going to play anymore late games. It's almost like the late game's outcomes are based on how Vegas did on the early games.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    i bet mean green today
    I had that on my sheet but didn't play it as I didn't want to play too many! It looked too easy!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Lets get a comeback on SAT!!!

BrewMaster
    BrewMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Wolf... bad night

I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy's here's the break down of that ugly loss. I wrote in my write up that UCLA was was working on in practice all week, Finish, close out ! The problem of last night has been happening all season to the Bruins.

Up 14 with 4 minutes plus and the blow the lead, if it wasn't for a tip in in the final seconds they go to overtime. But what I'm getting at is going in to last nights contest I knew there has been major problems closing out wins, I did believe by working all week on the problem. Bruins win by 10. I was 100% wrong and take this under the chin, come saturday we get back. Money Mgmnt. is very important, I use a great system so loses like last night is no-biggie for me.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Lets get a comeback on SAT!!!
    We will, I promise you !

matthewsg
    matthewsg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Much respect for your capping skills IAW, but Tweeting that "you own Vegas" after Wednesday's sweep pretty well pointed to last night's bad luck. I've been at this a long time, and the guys that are really good (and I think you are) and stay humble seem to see their runs last a lot longer than the self-hypers and promoters. Just my two cents. Good luck this weekend.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by matthewsg View Post
    Much respect for your capping skills IAW, but Tweeting that "you own Vegas" after Wednesday's sweep pretty well pointed to last night's bad luck. I've been at this a long time, and the guys that are really good (and I think you are) and stay humble seem to see their runs last a lot longer than the self-hypers and promoters. Just my two cents. Good luck this weekend.
    Your 100% right, but that was direct at my buddy at the Las Vegas Hilton. He's actually the King out here and I was mess with him. I recieved same type of Tweet minutes before !

Bottom line, I never speak like that !

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good luck this weekend ,I'm sure you will gettem

thedrifter
    thedrifter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winner... do you have any leans for tonight? Just wanted to see if you had any thoughts on the small card.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter View Post
    Winner... do you have any leans for tonight? Just wanted to see if you had any thoughts on the small card.
    Valpo -9, thats my only lean.
    Points Awarded:

thedrifter gave I'mAWinner 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 123