nonchalant
    nonchalant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nonchalant's Picks

I won yesterday with ND -3.5, Xavier -3.5, Marsh +11.5 and Ole Miss +11.5. I just started and play the Point-Spreads lotto in Canada where they don't adjust the spread throughout the day but cover a limited number of CBB games. For today I'm thinking about picking:

Maryland -4.5
    Wisc -13.5
    USC -6.5
    Washington -8.5

All home teams, and the spreads have already been changing on betting sites. What do you guys think?

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

You shouldn't be so nonchalant about things! LOL

I crack myself up!

nonchalant

i have to be, or i would've killed myself cuz of my NBA bets last night

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

looks good except for Washington

GoMaryland
    GoMaryland's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington is on my never pick again this year list after losing to Stanford and costing me $$$. I like the others but Maryland is always a risky play when they're favored.

nonchalant

yea this is just my early list. washington was a question mark game for me too. I'm also looking at the rutger's game at -4

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Yeah. Watch out for Arizona at Washington. Derrick Williams is going to be a big problem for the Huskies under the basket. Either Williams is going to run wild in the paint, or the Huskies' center, Aziz N'Diaye, is going to foul out trying to slow him. N'Diaye has had real foul problems, and Williams is a master at drawing fouls and he makes freethrows. Because of this, I lean toward Arizona +9. My only hesitation is the home court advantage. It's a huge game in the PAC10 -- probably the biggest of the season at Washington -- and the home court advantage could do alot for the Huskies. But, even with the big loud Husky crowd tonight, I'll be really surprised if Arizona can't keep this close. I may pull the trigger with a play on the Wildcats +9.

nonchalant

thanks for the advice. I'm still on the fence about that pick. My only locks for tonight are Maryland and Wisconsin, possibly Rutgers too. I'll update this when I go and buy the picks just before 7

nonchalant

so this is what i ended up with:

maryland -4.5
    wisc -13.5
    UCLA -6.5
    arizona +9

record so far is 4-0-0...

nonchalant

so this is what i ended up with:

maryland -4.5