jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jorge's Play Shack

Hi Guys,

Checking in for my second BasketBall Season here...here we go! Hope you guys had a good bases season as did I, and well, hope this helps anyone. Now that the season is in full swing Im ready to dive in and build some for my bases season, which, Having been around for several seasons now, I feel pretty positive....

anyways...Will be posting up a pick here in the next few minutes, but jsut wanted to say hello, and please, as i always say, IM NO PRO! IM NOBODY...if im hot at one point, lets share the picks, if i go cold, dont hate me, FADE ME!

And the wisest thing I remember ever saying about wagering on sports:

"Regret how much you bet on a single event, dont regret the side you picked...MONEY MANAGEMENT!"

sonnybaby
    sonnybaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 942

what up my slime check out the wizardofbeantown thread we getting paper u can drop by anytime

jorge1
    OM

WHAT UP SONNY!!! YEA...i dont doubt it! you ALWAYS makin paper no matter the SPORT!! mad respect..i always need time off specially after that burn at the end of baseball season...but im back dawg...

ill drop by...for now, just one play...

STRAIGHT BETJan 19CBB [781] MARSHALL +11-120 (B+½) 28.00 SBR / 23.33 SBR571493

jorge1
    OM

First pick of the season not lookin bad with Marshall up 35-21...so i got a 25 pt middle? ugh, i wish i had money in this to go for it...regardless gettin betpoints...fack it!

BOL GUYS, see ya tomorrow...