I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

1.19.2011 Wednesday CBB, "47-20 Bearcats @ Irish"

Hi, It's VR again ! After taking the night off on "Super Tuesday", I'm looking forward to tonight. At 47-20 ats, and 2 straight "W's", things are going ok right now. But in this business as you know, it's all about this evening, can we cash a thrid straight night. So here we go,

Cincinnati @ Notre Dame, I've been reading a bunch of tout write up's and a bunch of Just players (like us) and everyone loves Cincinnati tonight. With-all-do-respect, in my opinion "Wow" ! People just don't get it.
    Please tell me who in the world has Cincinnati beat on the road ? Cincinnati went to Nova and Cuse and got smoked. This is the "Big East" and when teams are playing in front of there fans, Light's Out. Notre Dame is Lights out at home in conference.

Let me just say what I believe in and it has worked great over the years. I'll try to explain it as easy as possible. This team Notre Dame has been together for over a few years, they have been thru the fire. Cincinnati, this basically is there first year together because last years team some parts left for the NBA. You have THREE first year starters, and there bench is very new. Thats why they were picked by the coaches to finish 14th out of 16 teams in the Big East. If they stay together next season, Look out Big East !
    I'm not saying one bit that Cincinnati is not good because they are good. When it's all said and done Cincinnati will have a nice season, a couple of wins in the NIT.

Notre Dame also has major problems on the road, But this contest is on the campus of Notre Dame. Believe me, there fans LOVE the Irish ! The Irish last game on the road they hit just 3 of 20 three's ! I promise you that will not be the case tonight. The Irish are scoring over 85 at home compared to 65 by Cincinnati on the road.
    This game tonight has the same make-up as Kansas / Baylor, Cincinnati just doesn't match-up well with Notre Dame. They will play ND game. The Bearcats have great athlete's, in my opinion I haven't seen one really good jump shooter. Sean Kilpatrick is very good in the paint but like Baylor's big's he CAN NOT step out and hit the 12 footer all night. Yancy Gates maybe play/maybe not, in my opinion he has nothing to do with the out-come. Notre Dame will be with-out Carlton Scott, that hurts but I believe they can win with-out him. Notre Dame is ranked 8th in the Nation in Assists/Turnover ratio (1.02)
    ND 308 assists 207 turnovers, Notre Dame plays very, very smart, in my opinion Cincinnati does not, watching them this season. ND had 20 To's at St. Johns, that will not happen tonight, also this is a fact, the past few days Head Coach Mike Brey kicked his teams butt's in practice preparing for tonights game, the players can't wait to get on the court.

I'm placing TWO wagers tonight with Notre Dame,
    Notre Dame -3
    Notre Dame -170 (ml)

I do feel very strong about this game, so we shall see.
    I'm leaving my home at 5:00 pm pt, I'm going to "Thomas & Mack Center" to see Air Force vs. UNLV.

I also like a 2nd play but I'm not done with studies !
    Good luck to all

"My Hunger For Success Is Fueled By My Passion To Be The Best"
    Points Awarded:

10dollawinna gave I'mAWinner 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

P25 gave I'mAWinner 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zephyr gave I'mAWinner 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PP gave I'mAWinner 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jasDace gave I'mAWinner 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Good spot for Notre Dame imo. Already on this one.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Good spot for Notre Dame imo. Already on this one.
    GL buddy !
    Points Awarded:

YOUNGBUCK gave I'mAWinner 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JGetz
    JGetz's Avatar Become A Pro!

ML went up to -175 and -4 on my book...damn Winner, they're watching you!

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Thx VR love the right up

thedrifter
    thedrifter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great write up and GL tonight!

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like this play... A LOT. ND coming off two tough road losses, will be ready to get back on track in the Big East and they've already beaten three Big East teams in South Bend that were as good as or better than UC... Connecticut, Georgetown, and St. John's...

10dollawinna
    10dollawinna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

as always thanks for what you do. nice write-up

ScratchIt
    ScratchIt's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck today hopefully it's a good night

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Goodluck Man.....I was on this game very early this morning when the lines opened. I got -170 on the ML as well.
    Notre Dame is a COMPLETELY diffrent team at home, and must be treated this way when wagering.

I'mAWinner

Thanx for the support men ! If you step back and take a look at this game, really why shouldn't ND get a nice home win. Cincinnati is good, very tuff in paint, ready to hake whoever comes in the paint which is great Big East Defense. But thats not ND style of play, ND way to smart to fall into cincinnati's arms and play there style. ND shooters, shoot very good at home, very good. But as we know very rare does anything go as planned in this business !

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Im on it as well, though i have seen a lot of write ups on ND...

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Im on it as well, though i have seen a lot of write ups on ND...
    GL buddy.

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl tonight VR
    I am on the fence on this one.
    ND just has not looked good the last 2 games. They do seem to be a totally different shooting team at home though.
    I just hate betting on teams that can look so different.
    No worries about the press getting to them like it has the past 2 games and their inability to rebound?
    The overs seems like a good bet to me if you think ND shoots like they have in other home games.

On the fence ; should just tail your pick but was thinking of either Ball State or URI previously as my main play
    Any thoughts on those 2 games?

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

So RI -2 is a play too?

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by slimpickins View Post
    gl tonight VR
    I am on the fence on this one.
    ND just has not looked good the last 2 games. They do seem to be a totally different shooting team at home though.
    I just hate betting on teams that can look so different.
    No worries about the press getting to them like it has the past 2 games and their inability to rebound?
    The overs seems like a good bet to me if you think ND shoots like they have in other home games.

On the fence ; should just tail your pick but was thinking of either Ball State or URI previously as my main play
    Any thoughts on those 2 games?
    I'm going to post the RI game !

I'mAWinner

Play #2,

Rhode Island -145 (ml)
    47-20 ats

I'mAWinner

Play #1,
    Notre Dame -3
    Notre Dame -170 (ml)

Play #2,
    Rhode Island -145 (ml)

47-20 ats

Good luck men !
    Points Awarded:

slimpickins gave I'mAWinner 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

good luck dude this would be my strongest play if I was playing the card tonight also

OnTheLine1234
    OnTheLine1234's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Hi, It's VR again ! After taking the night off on "Super Tuesday", I'm looking forward to tonight. At 47-20 ats, and 2 straight "W's", things are going ok right now. But in this business as you know, it's all about this evening, can we cash a thrid straight night. So here we go,

Cincinnati @ Notre Dame, I've been reading a bunch of tout write up's and a bunch of Just players (like us) and everyone loves Cincinnati tonight. With-all-do-respect, in my opinion "Wow" ! People just don't get it.
    Please tell me who in the world has Cincinnati beat on the road ? Cincinnati went to Nova and Cuse and got smoked. This is the "Big East" and when teams are playing in front of there fans, Light's Out. Notre Dame is Lights out at home in conference.

Let me just say what I believe in and it has worked great over the years. I'll try to explain it as easy as possible. This team Notre Dame has been together for over a few years, they have been thru the fire. Cincinnati, this basically is there first year together because last years team some parts left for the NBA. You have THREE first year starters, and there bench is very new. Thats why they were picked by the coaches to finish 14th out of 16 teams in the Big East. If they stay together next season, Look out Big East !
    I'm not saying one bit that Cincinnati is not good because they are good. When it's all said and done Cincinnati will have a nice season, a couple of wins in the NIT.

Notre Dame also has major problems on the road, But this contest is on the campus of Notre Dame. Believe me, there fans LOVE the Irish ! The Irish last game on the road they hit just 3 of 20 three's ! I promise you that will not be the case tonight. The Irish are scoring over 85 at home compared to 65 by Cincinnati on the road.
    This game tonight has the same make-up as Kansas / Baylor, Cincinnati just doesn't match-up well with Notre Dame. They will play ND game. The Bearcats have great athlete's, in my opinion I haven't seen one really good jump shooter. Sean Kilpatrick is very good in the paint but like Baylor's big's he CAN NOT step out and hit the 12 footer all night. Yancy Gates maybe play/maybe not, in my opinion he has nothing to do with the out-come. Notre Dame will be with-out Carlton Scott, that hurts but I believe they can win with-out him. Notre Dame is ranked 8th in the Nation in Assists/Turnover ratio (1.02)
    ND 308 assists 207 turnovers, Notre Dame plays very, very smart, in my opinion Cincinnati does not, watching them this season. ND had 20 To's at St. Johns, that will not happen tonight, also this is a fact, the past few days Head Coach Mike Brey kicked his teams butt's in practice preparing for tonights game, the players can't wait to get on the court.

I'm placing TWO wagers tonight with Notre Dame,
    Notre Dame -3
    Notre Dame -170 (ml)

I do feel very strong about this game, so we shall see.
    I'm leaving my home at 5:00 pm pt, I'm going to "Thomas & Mack Center" to see Air Force vs. UNLV.

I also like a 2nd play but I'm not done with studies !
    Good luck to all

"My Hunger For Success Is Fueled By My Passion To Be The Best"
    UNLV is playing Colorado St.! Lol!! That happens sometimes when your looking at a full slate of games!!

Enjoy the Game!!!

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheLine1234 View Post
    UNLV is playing Colorado St.! Lol!! That happens sometimes when your looking at a full slate of games!!

Enjoy the Game!!!
    "OMG" sorry, San diego State is playing Air Force. When I typed my write I was listening to Steve Fisher in a phone conference about Air Force.

Good eyes ! Unlv is playing Colorado State and should be very good, the Rams are having a decent season.

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Loving the ND pick, BOL!

flop
    flop's Avatar Become A Pro!

what do you think about the ohio game winner?

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

on the URI moneyline big. Let's cash this

gramps
    gramps's Avatar Become A Pro!

I AGREE & your analysis is spot on imo gl hope we cash

I'mAWinner

C Scott for THREE !!! He's back !

xX Das Boot Xx
    xX Das Boot Xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Let's Go IRish

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincy is horrible

Hexum
    Hexum's Avatar Become A Pro!

irish looking goodddd

I'mAWinner

33-19 Notre Dame @ Halftime

As I see it, ND went cold for a few minutes. The Irish should've scored 40 or more. I'll take 14 !
    14 points for Cincinnati to make up for the final 20 minutes in my opinion will be very difficult, if they were smart (which there not) they will dump the ball in the paint all night to Gates. ND can't guard him at all, but there totally outta there game plan.

ND must keep shooting as they are, 44% from 3. Play smart and we take this home !

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Damn Winner i hate to see this happening to my team, but hell if its happening at least im on the right side...MOFO,lol...

I'mAWinner

37-35 St Joes @ halftime

St Joes goes on a 16-3 run to clse the 1st half. RI was winning 30-21 at 4:30 left, then fell asleep !
    AWful ! We got 20 minutes to pull atleast a one point victory !

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Damn!!!

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winner, anymore plays tonight?

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    Winner, anymore plays tonight?
    NO, we got the two ! I'm actually leaving after the ND game, going to UNLV / Colorado St. game, looking forward to it.

123 Last