utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Vandy -10.5 vs Ole Miss

Ole Miss has tanked since conference play has began losing three in a row to Florida, Miss St, and a rout to UGA. Now they have to travel to Nashville to face Vandy at one of the toughest venues in college basketball due to the raised court and unorthodox bench placement. Vandy looks to bounce back after an awful 2nd half performance against Tennessee on Saturday where they allowed the Vols to come back from a 17 point deficit. Jeff Taylor has had a rough go offensively in SEC play shooting only 33% from the field and 11% from 3. Taylor is too talented to continue such a slump. I like the Commodores in this spot to cover this number against the Rebels.

Thoughts?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Georgia and Miss State are talented teams. They actually covered the spread at Florida. I would lean towards Ole Miss if I had to make a play

ronaldo922
    ronaldo922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

ole miss is hit and miss with the 3pt shot. if they hit. they will have a shot, if they are remotely off, they will get killed.

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Georgia and Miss State are talented teams. They actually covered the spread at Florida. I would lean towards Ole Miss if I had to make a play
    Miss State is improved with Bost at the point but the fact that UGA came into Ole Miss' building and hung 98 on them is pretty embarassing, talented or not. 0-3 in the SEC and a trip to Memorial Gym looming for the Rebels makes me think that Vanderbilt will be more "up" for this game.

10mDive08
    10mDive08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jenkins will get it done tonight as well. I think Vandy takes this one. The loss to Tennessee is still sour to them and they'll be looking for a big game to make a statement.