gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

My apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    If you know the game was not fixed...

Why did you title your thread "Fuking College Hoops is so fixed"???

And then you take umbrage with those who call you out on it...

Good day, Sir.

Doc
    Doc, from what I have seen you are a very respectable individual, so, you are right..My apologies...Just pissed cause I lost a couple hundred...

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

join the club. its happened to everybody once. had a first half back in the day for a dime. getting 4. team i had dribbling clock out and down 3. guy takes shot with 5 seconds left and misses. jerry mcnamara grabs rebound and hits 3/4 court 3 pter.

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Is this guy for real!?!? Start a spreadsheet, I betcha you could hit JJ gold status of losing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Games are not fixed
    Your mad you lost your bet
    Don't come in here crying fix
    If you cannot handle losing quit

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

A three pointer a Fix How bout a BS Tech foul?! A lot better example. Did those free two points help you?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Gdoom just how much pussy did you get in prison?

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

On a side note, how bout having a DVR making you only believe that these officials are even more corrupt. You can rewind phantom fouls over and over. I advise not doing it too much tho, probably takes years off your life, hair off your head.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I will ask mods to ban guys if you cry fix and do not have real proof. I am tired of it.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quote Originally Posted by gdoom View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is....or points..What ever you want to do...Ill bet you 6 points a day for a year that they will win the AFC Championship...
    everytime I bet someone here I never get paid...just save up 50 points for sunday if you can and i'll bet you 50 points...u gonna give me +3.5 also since your so confident???

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I will ask mods to ban guys if you cry fix and do not have real proof. I am tired of it.
    While you're at it please suggest to mods a ban on posters who come on here halfway thru a game and tell everyone what the line should of been. thx coach

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I'm convinced Rider is on the ******* take. They constantly make comebacks after being down 7-8 points and always do something EXTREMELY stupid like foul, take stupid shots, etc when the game gets tight. Never know with this small schools this time of year.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I'm convinced Rider is on the ******* take. They constantly make comebacks after being down 7-8 points and always do something EXTREMELY stupid like foul, take stupid shots, etc when the game gets tight. Never know with this small schools this time of year.
    Nah, Rider is just not that good...My alma mater...they are just a streaky 3 point shooting team and fairfield is best team in the Maac...believe me when I say none of their players are on the take

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

0-4 ATS at home. I'd bet anything numerous teams have shaved points this year, especially smaller conferences. Doesn't really hurt coin flippers but kills guys like me who try to cap these teams IF my suspicions are correct.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Doc, from what I have seen you are a very respectable individual, so, you are right..My apologies...Just pissed cause I lost a couple hundred...
    LoL...I had the same problem last night with the Pats...

Good luck with the rest of your wagers tonight! Hope you get it back and more!

Doc

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

whatever u want to believe bro

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569

Your whats called a mush !!!!

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I ended up staying away from this game. Cuse was a definite public play...don't blame it on being rigged.

gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    everytime I bet someone here I never get paid...just save up 50 points for sunday if you can and i'll bet you 50 points...u gonna give me +3.5 also since your so confident???
    No points, i will be betting Moneyline..You said that The Steelers we noot going to SuperBowl...So, our bet is strait-up...I will have the 50 points, will you?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

No points, i will be betting Moneyline..You said that The Steelers we noot going to SuperBowl...So, our bet is strait-up...I will have the 50 points, will you?

odds gdoom can't save 50 points by game time?

-1000?

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

What?! Why wouldn't Pittsburgh run a play with 5 seconds left and try to score at the end of the 1st half? It's not like they're up 20 at the end of the game, can run out the clock, and instead shoot a 3 - that's different.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    What?! Why wouldn't Pittsburgh run a play with 5 seconds left and try to score at the end of the 1st half? It's not like they're up 20 at the end of the game, can run out the clock, and instead shoot a 3 - that's different.

Exactly. The end of the first half in those situations is the best practice a team can get for the end of the second half when you need the game winner.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

my points are in the sbr book...so yes, I will bet you straight up...but what is in it for me to bet with you when I can get a better return betting moneyline in the sbr book with my points...what type of moneyline value can I get...I had +350 for Pats game.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

no such thing as a fix...except a quick fix

lenahanj
    lenahanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

if he hits a three its not shaving points you dumb degen stop crying after your losses becuase you could have been on the other end

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i don't believe fixed games are rampant but then again i also believe that obama was born in hawaii

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys quit only saying this when you lose. Unless you also believe in fixes when you win people will only dismiss you as a sore loser.

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

A first half fix, heck I would throw up the three every time at the end of a half

Siresco
    Siresco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1463

Siresco

Jhaug98
    Jhaug98's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's unfortunate but it does happen. Kind of like who would had thunk that K State would get blown away by Mizzou after they lose to the Aggies? It's just unpredictable, and the fact that the people making the lines are just THAT damn good!

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Quote Originally Posted by Siresco View Post
    lol love that scene, and very appropriate for the OP

Siresco

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaug98 View Post
    It's unfortunate but it does happen. Kind of like who would had thunk that K State would get blown away by Mizzou after they lose to the Aggies? It's just unpredictable, and the fact that the people making the lines are just THAT damn good!
    Aggies are actually a pretty good team..
    And it was clear the tigers were the better team tonight against kansas not really unpredictable.

IDK why people bet on Cuse with their leading scorer out against pitt AT HOME.
    Last edited by Siresco; 01-17-11 at 11:34 PM.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

dude this doesnt make college hoops fixed. You cant predict if the players gonna bang the 3 in at the buzzer to cover the spread or not hahah..

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

I hope gdoom keeps posting his plays, I don't think he has hit a game yet. Lost this Cuse play, Falcons the other night, a two teamer in college hoops.

Jhaug98
    Jhaug98's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Siresco View Post
    Aggies are actually a pretty good team..
    And it was clear the tigers were the better team tonight against kansas not really unpredictable.

IDK why people bet on Cuse with their leading scorer out against pitt AT HOME.
    I know the Aggies are a good team, there one of the best defensive teams out there. Yes it was clear through the game that Mizzou was the better team, but you find that out during the game not an hour or two before... That's why I said "unpredictable".

I went with Pitt actually..

First 123 Last