I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

1.17.2011 Monday CBB, "46-20 Big Monday"

Hi, It's VR again ! What a great MLK Jr. day, hoops all night. Nice lucky cover last night with Missouri State Bears, sometimes in this business as you know it's better to be lucky than good !

Tonight were going "Primetime", with "TWO Teams" that I know real, real well. I've seen both teams practice and I've seen both teams live, in non-conference games. So I'm I feel real good about both teams.

Kansas @ Baylor, the line is backing the Jayhawks -4.

I'll start with Baylor, this game tonight has the feel of a Regional Semi-final ! Can Baylor play basketball with Kansas shooters, skill and talent. Baylors front line is pretty good. #4 Q Acy it feels like he's been there forever. ACY is tuff on the wing, he has springs and can jump out of the gym, average's 13 ppg. He's shooting 51% from the field, the reason it looks high is because he's always down on the low-block gettin ready to pull the rim down. Don't get me wrong I like Acy, been watching him for years. But can he step tonight and hit the 10-15 footer to keep Baylor in the game. My answer-NO ! On the other wing is #41 A Jones, very quietly he scores 8 agame. Pulls down 5 boards agame, in my opinion he'll do zero tonight in affect of this game going either way. Then there's Perry Jones III, Baylors one and only Mcdonalds All-American in there history. If he comes out at the end of the season he's a top 5 draft pick ! But at this point in his career he's raw and can not hit the 15 footer to put Baylor ahead. Baylors back court I really like, #24 L Dunn, he's very good. His average is over 20 agame and can single handly keep Baylor in the game tonight, #22 A Walton in my opinion would not start if he played for Kansas, needs to cut down on turnovers.

As for Kansas, as you heard on TV there loaded ! They have a very nice squad, in my opinion there the best team in the country. The Jayhawks are a very good shooting basketball team, from the low block, 12-15 ft. they can hit there shoots and from 3 there shooting over 38%. Kansas also does not turn the ball over !
    Baylor 202 assists 247 turnovers
    Kansas 315 assists 242 turnovers
    Huge stat right there, Baylor blows many of the possesion while Kansas does not ! With the eye test which is real big for me, Kansas is alot better basketball team. Baylor RPI ranking is 99, KU I believe it's 3.
    Baylor is 0-4 against RPI top 100 this year.

Here's a stat that some of you will like "The road team in this series is 10-0 ATS"

Kansas -3.5
    46-20 ats

Good luck guy's, hope the best to all !
    Points Awarded:

flashpgd gave I'mAWinner 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

10dollawinna gave I'mAWinner 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

P25 gave I'mAWinner 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pacocn gave I'mAWinner 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bcatswin gave I'mAWinner 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PP gave I'mAWinner 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

flashpgd
    flashpgd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4207

Thanks Winner. Keep up the good work.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

winner im with ya

powerhouse
    powerhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Thanks Winner, I am on it with you, Good Luck and Godspeed!

I'mAWinner

Good luck guy's,
    The -4 was the opening number and the 3.5 was the number I got. I purchased a .5 point

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by flashpgd View Post
    Thanks Winner. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you very much for the 5 points.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

me 2!!!!!

PP
    PP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets go KU!! They gotta be pissed at how they played on Saturday vs Nebraska. Hope to see a double digit win!!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I am a Big 12 guy and I was already on Mizzou and KU today.

Baylor and K-State aren't as good as they were last year and i feel like the books haven't quite caught up with it yet

Let's cash this one!

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I am a Big 12 guy and I was already on Mizzou and KU today.

Baylor and K-State aren't as good as they were last year and i feel like the books haven't quite caught up with it yet

Let's cash this one!
    Missouri is going to blow out K-State easily !
    Good luck.
    Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave I'mAWinner 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Missouri is going to blow out K-State easily ! Good luck.
    K-State really misses Clemente. Pullen hasn't been the same player this season since teams have an easier time keying on him.

K-State is a horrible free throw shooting team as well. They like to slow the game down and Mizzou likes to speed it up. I really like Mizzou at home.

Baylor could pull the upset tonight but I feel like KU wins this game the majority of the time. Baylor isn't the same team this season without Udoh. Their defense has almost been not existent. Udoh was a huge presence in the paint.

KU isn't a lock tonight but I really like the play.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 01-17-11 at 05:30 PM.

10dollawinna
    10dollawinna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

lol the guy wins too many games people dont like him. he had stat about turnovers wrong. only stat i care about is making money.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

saints last time i checked
    the vegas hilton had large flat screen tv's

gmoney45
    gmoney45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4369

GL! Like the over also

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Love your threads imawinner stay classy don't let degenerates get this thread stinkin. Keep up the great work

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

good luck tonight winner...

saint hasn't bet a dollar in his life... saint have you ever posted a pick on here?

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

looking good to me, should be a good game though, good luck

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    I'mAWinner , do you have all you facts correct today ? I noticed you were called out for giving your followers false information yesterday...
    I think he picked thw winner.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Good luck today...hope it's an easy W!!

P25
    P25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

Thanks VR - as always, appreciate your insight!

jn0425
    jn0425's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'mAWinner, i've been following this thread since you joined the site. Not once have you ever been disrespectful to anyone or say anything wrong. Why all these people are coming onto you're thread all of a sudden because you're not winning 10 games in a row is ridiculous, you're a great capper and an honorable person. some people are jokes.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Some people need a life.....I like this play too Ima....Let's cash

I'mAWinner

As mentioned in the Preview, Acy CAN'T hit the 12 footer - Airball !

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Kansas struggles against zone defense... Bol though

Small Timer
    Small Timer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

Was away so didn't see this play. I think its the right one in my heart, but my head keeps thinking back to KU not covering against a bad Michigan team. Then again I don't have your record. I think knowing you picked it would have given me the balls to play it, but as I'm learning, its okay to sit one out and see if the play would have worked.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Right u are Small Timer, plenty more wins out there...

BigDofBA

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!!!

I hope KU continues this in the second half as this is my largest bet of the day....a lot of ball to be played.

As I suspected, Baylor's zone just isn't the same without Udoh, especially against a well coached team like Kansas. If you have watched Baylor this season it has been pretty apparent. Washington State lit up Baylor earlier in the year.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by EasyHustlin View Post
    Kansas struggles against zone defense... Bol though
    Thats a great point buddy ! GL.

gmoney45
    gmoney45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4369

This KU team has talent. Killing the zone with better athletes.

Small Timer

Well anyone who took KU first half destroyed the line.

I'mAWinner

53-32 @ Halftime

As mentioned in write up, Baylor's Perry Jones III is a monster ! He is maybe the #1 pick in this up-coming NBA draft.

As for Baylor, knowing this team as I do, if Kansas goes on another 8-0 run or something like that Baylor will QUIT ! Thats the type of personal this team is made up of. Thats how Drew recruits.
    The first item to look for, Baylor throwing up bombs and not running there offense.
    Baylor for sure, no-way has make-up to make huge run at Kansas. There just not that type of offense, team.
    FACT: Baylor turns the ball over atleast once per 4 minutes.

Kansas shooting 79% in the first half. The Morris twins will lead the Jayhawks in the 2nd half.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Small Timer View Post
    Was away so didn't see this play. I think its the right one in my heart, but my head keeps thinking back to KU not covering against a bad Michigan team. Then again I don't have your record. I think knowing you picked it would have given me the balls to play it, but as I'm learning, its okay to sit one out and see if the play would have worked.
    I say this with all do respect my friend, you can not compare this night to that sunday after in Michigan.

Major point- Non-Conference game to a conference game. Michigan matches up very well against Kansas. Baylor doesn't match up with this Kansas team.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Small Timer View Post
    Your a gentleman, very nice of you writing that !

Small Timer

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    I say this with all do respect my friend, you can not compare this night to that sunday after in Michigan.

Major point- Non-Conference game to a conference game. Michigan matches up very well against Kansas. Baylor doesn't match up with this Kansas team.
    Absolutely agree with you there. I'm fairly new to College Bball and have a lot to learn about capping it, thats a main reason I'm mostly just tailing some of the better members of the board and also why I enjoy your write ups. They let me see the thinking behind the bets and whether I had followed the same reasoning and looked at the game the same way as a consistent winner.

PP
    PP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bam Winner, points coming your way ImaWinner!!

12 Last