PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

KANSAS @ BAYLOR--Kansas

Im going to buy a point and lay a few hundred on Kansas---What are your thoughts?

Already took Suns ML today....

Seems like a tough road game but Kansas should play well enough to beat them. Shoud stay away but im not going to ......why would anyone take Baylor w 3?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

i like it and already did the same thing.

Kansas should outclass Baylor - could win by 10+

ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

im pretty big on baylor anyway and KU hasnt been playing great

Vince Lombardi
    Vince Lombardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19401

Kansas covers, Baylor will stay with them for a while but down the stretch they will be outclassed.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

How has KU not impressed you? And Baylor has been horrible at covering the spread this year.

3GCOVERAGE
    3GCOVERAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Kansas has failed to cover a lot on the road this year. If I had to take it I'd say kansas is the play but its a no play for me.

ATP123

last two on the road they let michigan and iowa st hang, michigan missed all day long and took them to OT, they barely won at home off some late stuff, they screwed around with nebraska the other day and this game sets up huge for baylor to stamp themselves.

ATP123

the morris' get to the foul line all the time but they miss a hell of a lot of them and the rest of the offense has been jeckyl and hyde at times.

Dr. Poker
    Dr. Poker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

I think it's going to be very difficult for Kansas to win this game on the road let alone cover the -4.5. I've seen every second of KU bball this year as well as several of Baylor's games and I think its more than time for a KU loss. They have struggled against BCS schools, especially lately (UCLA, USC, Michigan, Iowa ST, Nebraska) and really have only 1 or 2 "good" wins on the season (Arizona and Memphis) which were both on neutral courts. If you have seen their games lately, their guard play has been very inconsistent and poor at times. Their defense has kept them in a lot of their close games, but that was against less then stellar offensive talent. KU has gotten fortunate at the end of several games with their opponents missing shots down the stretch and letting KU eek out wins. Against a dangerous offensive team like Baylor, I don't think they can rely on the opponent shooting sub 40% to stay in the game. If baylor shoots well from the perimeter, which they are more than capable of doing, Kansas will have to play one of their best games of the season to keep it close and have a chance to win. Overall, I think Baylor ML +160 has the best value. I also like over 141 for a small wager.
    Points Awarded:

ATP123 gave Dr. Poker 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RITZ gave Dr. Poker 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

d poker great info , gl/man

ATP123

couldnt have said it better

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

KU the better team, but they've shown that they play down to a bunch of teams.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12461

DR POKER- great analysis/wish some of the big name cappers would cite reasons like you have here to go on Bears.thx

PaperTrail07

Great---WRONG analysis-----Again people finding reasons to not bet on the obviously better team

PaperTrail07

not hating on the analysis--but thats like 3 times in a row its an obvious winner ---Going with Kentucky tonight

PaperTrail07

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poker View Post
    I think it's going to be very difficult for Kansas to win this game on the road let alone cover the -4.5. I've seen every second of KU bball this year as well as several of Baylor's games and I think its more than time for a KU loss. They have struggled against BCS schools, especially lately (UCLA, USC, Michigan, Iowa ST, Nebraska) and really have only 1 or 2 "good" wins on the season (Arizona and Memphis) which were both on neutral courts. If you have seen their games lately, their guard play has been very inconsistent and poor at times. Their defense has kept them in a lot of their close games, but that was against less then stellar offensive talent. KU has gotten fortunate at the end of several games with their opponents missing shots down the stretch and letting KU eek out wins. Against a dangerous offensive team like Baylor, I don't think they can rely on the opponent shooting sub 40% to stay in the game. If baylor shoots well from the perimeter, which they are more than capable of doing, Kansas will have to play one of their best games of the season to keep it close and have a chance to win. Overall, I think Baylor ML +160 has the best value. I also like over 141 for a small wager.

Give me POINTS FOR POSTING A WINNER---Gave him points for Garbage info HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dr. Poker
    Dr. Poker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Give me POINTS FOR POSTING A WINNER---Gave him points for Garbage info HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Congrats on your pick. I'm sure you looked at KU's recent lackluster performances (2-7-1 ATS in their last 10) and knew that they would come out and shoot 79% and blow them out in the 1H. In your original post you asked "why would anyone take Baylor w 3?" and I gave you some facts and observations about KU's recent games which indicated that Baylor had a good chance to win the game. If you watched the entire game, if Kansas doesn't play their best half of the season by far, shoot lights out, and get a huge lead at the half that no one expected them to have the game could have gone very differently. Again congrats on your pick and good luck on Kentucky tonight.

PaperTrail07

Appreciate it..same to you...hope we all win!!..just seems to me like people respect a write up more than a winning pick---your were correct with all your stats but dont you ever just go with your gut? The game was never really even close.....shooting 79% takes not only good shots, but poor defense and bad coaching as well

PaperTrail07

I agree that your reasoning was valid but to me when your #2 in the Nation with a team that knows what a loss would do, its Baylors game to Win and Kansas's to lose---Baylor had to take that game from them----i was skunkd Duke by FL ST but overall these obv picks are cashing

PaperTrail07

Dr I posted another thread for Kentucky---Id like to see your write up on that as well--id appreciate it --Thanks!!!!