Split last night to make my record 13-11 for the year. A lot of col hoops tonight. Going to have a decent sized card

Drake +4.5
Tulane +2.5
Dayton -11.5
Syracuse -2.5
Ind St -1.5

A brief reason why I like these teams:

Drake and E'ville are both towards the bottom of the conf- E'ville 3-7 ATS and 1-4 in the conf. Drake has shown it can compete only losing its last game to Ind St by 5, and beating a bad Bradley team (a win is a win). I think it will be a tight game, maybe Drake wins outright.

Tulane at home vs UTEP. Tulane has not lost at home this season. Getting points? I will take it... plus they cashed for me vs SMU.

Dayton at home vs St. Joe's. St Joe's is a really bad team IMO. Dayton plays well at home. Dayton by 15.

Syracuse at St. Johns. I think the Cuse has too much power down the stretch. I think it will be a tight game and Cuse hits some late free throws to win by 5. I just don't think the Johnny's can play 40 mins with them.

Ind St at Bradley. Ind St has cashed for me the last 3 games, I will continue to ride them. I still don't think they are getting any respect from the oddsmakers. They should be able to handle Bradley on the road.