Tom Rodgers
    Tom Rodgers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Tom Rodgers Spread Picks 1/09 and a ML Parlay

Wow what an up and down day I had yesterday. My late picks paid off with Notre Dame and VCU. Otherwise it would've made for a rough day! There's three games on the board I've got my sights set on. I'm playing the spread and going to wrap them up in a ML parlay.

Louisville -7.5 (W)
    Ohio -6 (L)
    WSU -5

Moneyline Parlay these winners for a 150% payout!

Louisville -370
    Ohio -260 (LOSS ON THE PARLAY)
    Wichita State -220

This is one of my favorite things to do as a hedge to my bets just in case they don't cover, but wind up winning. For this parlay I like to use trend betting. With the matchup of Miami(OH) @ Ohio, my key trend is that Miami(OH) is 0-6 on the road. The Wichita State game has a great trend as well, they're 39-5 at home vs a Missouri St team that's 8-23 (three year historical). USF is a very sad 2-8 as an underdog. So there you have it, best of luck to you today.
    Last edited by Tom Rodgers; 01-09-11 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Update Result

Tom Rodgers

Now going to do a ML play on WSU to win at home to cover loss from Ohio and Parlay.

Ramasenka
    Ramasenka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio losers ,I had them too

Tom Rodgers

I was happy when they went to overtime, then double overtime, and by triple overtime I was finally starting to realize that they may just lose this game. What a roller coaster game. I hate losing when I knoe ohio shouldve won that game.