peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow what a comeback, had to check the score twice...

great job again!!

PP
    PP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn I got lucky I missed the first play got on the 2nd one. 1-0 today, thanks Winner, points coming!

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Nice 2nd half. Congrats I'mAWinner!

I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 10dollawinna View Post
    vr, i'm unable to send you a pm....what's up?
    Hey 10, SBR closed it on me ! Whats up ?

P25
    P25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

Nice pick on Utah St VR! 1-1 on the day. Man was it frustrating watching the final minutes of the Syracuse game! Free throw practice anyone?

Hexum
    Hexum's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nulldah View Post
    i become silent follower of you recently while browsing this subforum. I think I have to say something now.

after this utah game, i have to say you understand the game. how else to explain it.. utah tail by 10 with 10 minutes left, but now look at the final score

Thanks and keep up the good work
    yes he does, its great to have cappers like him on this site, not only to tail but to also learn from it. I can see how that a veteran group(utah) stayed calmed and pulled away late meanwhile a very very young team(and their only senior returning starter didnt play bc of foul trouble) didnt know where to turn or how to handle the run utah had and they collapsed.

Winner, would you mind opening up your PMs just have some general questions regarding to capping college bball.

Thanks man

Tomasitas
    Lithuania
    Tomasitas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

What do You think about Washington -20 ?

I'mAWinner

Utah State -8 winner
    44-16 ats

Thanx guy's ! Syracuse played the right way were 2 points from going 2-0 ats again. But hey I feel awsome were very lucky to be 1-1 today. Utah St. down 10 in the 2nd half and they win by 14, thats the Utah State I know.

Guy's zreo plays for Saturday night ! Were not lucky enough today, remember the saying. I'd rather be lucky then good !
    I'm going to the Las Vegas Hilton for a party and relax, Sunday is another day !

Good luck guy's, be careful this Saturday night ! Don't EAT anything I wouldn't ! lol
    Points Awarded:

YOUNGBUCK gave I'mAWinner 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jasDace gave I'mAWinner 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

P25
    P25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

Enjoy - thanks VR

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by nulldah View Post
    i become silent follower of you recently while browsing this subforum. I think I have to say something now.

after this utah game, i have to say you understand the game. how else to explain it.. utah tail by 10 with 10 minutes left, but now look at the final score

Thanks and keep up the good work
    Thank you very much ! I love college hoops, but as we know anything can happen as we all know. In my opinion this is the hardest thing I've ever done.

Watching CBB as long as I have, you try to understand the players. There young and who knows whats going thru there heads but I'm big in recruiting so I've been watching this kids on each team for a while. In my opinion the most important item in trying to handicap a game is the eye test. More than stats, I watch alot, I mean alot of game tape. I could never handicap a game just looking at a paper and looking at there FG%.

But thanx, very nicely said by you !

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasitas View Post
    What do You think about Washington -20 ?
    It's just starting I have it on, 20 points is alot for a conference game and Oregon State isn't that bad !

Good luck buddy.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Hexum View Post
    yes he does, its great to have cappers like him on this site, not only to tail but to also learn from it. I can see how that a veteran group(utah) stayed calmed and pulled away late meanwhile a very very young team(and their only senior returning starter didnt play bc of foul trouble) didnt know where to turn or how to handle the run utah had and they collapsed.

Winner, would you mind opening up your PMs just have some general questions regarding to capping college bball.

Thanks man
    It's closed by SBR ! There's other ways.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    Hey pal, I know you are fairly new here and while sbr has alot to offer it's members, let me explain a few unpleasant realities regarding sbr.

there will be haters coming to your threads soon. especially since your winning. The books dislike winners and services dislike cappers that give out winners for free as in their eyes, it cost them business.

For these reasons, the books and services will send shills to your threads to badger you with one purpose and that is to get you to stop posting winners. Most of these shills will be employees that work for books and capper services.

By your statement above, you have given them a license to drive. These shill posters are easy to spot. Most will have new sbr accounts and very few posts and their posts will be all sorts of negative.

When the time comes, rather than let these shills win by running you off, you can put these clowns on "ignore" so that you cannot see their post. If you need help with the ignore feature, let us know and we can help you. My ignore list here is rather long.

Speaking personally and for many others that follow you here, we want you to stick around as you have alot to offer here.

When these shill clowns start crawling out from under their rocks (and they will), don't let them win. Use the ignore feature.

Thanx for all the kind words, I'd rather not speak about this problem because it will only add fuel to the fire. But if you don't mind just hang around here, you can be very useful ! You sound like a very nice person !

I'mAWinner

2500 viewers ! Thank you very much. We will get that ugly Syracuse lost way, way behind guy's !

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Saw the score with 11 minutes left, went on a long walk to let out the frustration, then came back and saw we won after all. LOL. I'll gladly take 1-1!

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by EasyHustlin View Post
    Saw the score with 11 minutes left, went on a long walk to let out the frustration, then came back and saw we won after all. LOL. I'll gladly take 1-1!
    Me Too buddy, but it's awful Syracuse played like that. Up 14 w/4 minutes left. But like you said the way the day has gone 1-1 is a gift.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Just getting back into betting after a taking a few months off- nice work! Looking forward to following your thread.

swavings
    swavings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Me Too buddy, but it's awful Syracuse played like that. Up 14 w/4 minutes left. But like you said the way the day has gone 1-1 is a gift.
    What's up winner. I haven't followed the past two days. Getting ready for my trip to Vegas tomorrow. I tried to pm u but it wa blocked. Pm me with your number and drinks on me!!! There are a number of parties that I am Goin to through work.

It's a big conference!

I cAnt wait to hit it good tomorrow. I will be getting in about 930. If possible try to give me an idea when your thoughts are posted for tomorrow.

Btw, here's some points

swavings
    swavings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Issues with posting points via iPhone. I will get them to you!

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by swavings View Post
    What's up winner. I haven't followed the past two days. Getting ready for my trip to Vegas tomorrow. I tried to pm u but it wa blocked. Pm me with your number and drinks on me!!! There are a number of parties that I am Goin to through work.

It's a big conference!

I cAnt wait to hit it good tomorrow. I will be getting in about 930. If possible try to give me an idea when your thoughts are posted for tomorrow.

Btw, here's some points
    Hey buddy Hi, If you check back on this thread I left you a post. I thought you were here already. there was a huge party at the Las Vegas Hilton. My PM is off, thanx SBR. Check back a bunch of threads in this Saturday post you will see how to get in touch with me. Looking forward to showing you the BEST time out here in the dessert !

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winner, are you capping a noon game.
    On the Dayton game. The UMass coach kicked their guard off the team and they don't have a true guard so this could be a good play.
    Last edited by LockPickMaster; 01-09-11 at 08:47 AM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

ok i will follow you for a few days you seem to be doing very well. good luck with your plays today

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    ok i will follow you for a few days you seem to be doing very well. good luck with your plays today
    I hope your doing well, friend ! Your a good man

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    Winner, are you capping a noon game.
    On the Dayton game. The UMass coach kicked their guard off the team and they don't have a true guard so this could be a good play.
    Good morning lock ! I'm working on the days stuff now.

tonycarr
    tonycarr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Good morning lock ! I'm working on the days stuff now.
    Good Morning from the midwest. Just wanted to say that I really glad you are doing this and its people such as yourself that has me coming to this site.
    Just a quick question do you post your days plays in a new thread everyday?

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by tonycarr View Post
    Good Morning from the midwest. Just wanted to say that I really glad you are doing this and its people such as yourself that has me coming to this site.
    Just a quick question do you post your days plays in a new thread everyday?
    Yup...new thread every day. Hence the day name in the thread welcome

I'mAWinner

Guy's the won't be an early play.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Hey Imawinner I went to the Holiday bowl and saw a Great preformance by our WASHINGTON HUSKIES.. man looker looked like the second best QB that will go in the Draft... Now that my Seahawks will n ot be getting a high pick we will be in bottom 4...hehehehe hopefully!!!!!

First 1234