ScreaminPain
    ScreaminPain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3172

Jan 6 Cbb discussion

I just started looking at the numbers for tomorrow and I can't get my eyes of St Marys -9.5.

I like this game at anything under double digits. I have it capped at 77-64. St. Mary's has the #3 eFG% in the land and they don't turn the ball over, although they could use some help on the off. boards. St. Marys is 12-2 and they're playing a 7-7 team that has the 244th SoS.

What do you see?

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

i like.. i also like villanova -6.5 and the over 127 and Cincinnati -8.5.. What do you think??

Rebel90
    Rebel90's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loving st marys...on the cinci bubble

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Pepperdine is favored by -7.5, but they suck. San Diego sucks too, but no way Pepperdine should ever be favored by that much.

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

I would be careful on nova after just reading the espn writeup for that game, idk I'm out of the house right now so I'd have to do some research when I get home.

drfunkmaster
    printing it

i also like
    ten. tech +15.5
    ten. state +11.5
    boise state -2.5

looking at
    northerwestern +9

Should be a good day i hope.. better than today's epic failure in NBA

qbsafety8
    qbsafety8's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ =/ check out my nba thread CHEERS TO 2011... went 7-0-1 in todays nba/ncaab. 15-4-1 on the year so far, obviously wont stay that high but thatd be sweet if it did lol....

My leans:
    N'WESTERN
    SJSU
    NOVA
    CINCI
    WKENTUCKY

qbsafety8
    qbsafety8's Avatar Become A Pro!

DEEEEFINITELY checking out the FRESNO-LOUISIANA TECH and SAN DIEGO-PEPPERDINE games tomorrow too.

BallU13
    BallU13's Avatar Become A Pro!

N'Western I like. BOL everyone!

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don't understand what you guys like so much about NW at +9. I have Illinois as a 8 pt favorite in my own lines.

ScreaminPain
    ScreaminPain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3172

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    i like.. i also like villanova -6.5 and the over 127 and Cincinnati -8.5.. What do you think??
    Woke up this A.M. and liked both of these. Had coffee, read the paper, fed the dog and ending up missing BOTH those numbers. I'm headed uptown to try to find a 6' and a 8'. If I do, I'm on them.

Good Luck on your action...

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

loyola is the play for me. so u should be ok

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

I like the St. Mary's play. I think they win that by 12 to 16. Just played it at -8. Hell with the line movement.

Also, someone here mentioned San Diego. +9 now at Pepperdine. I like that one alot. Sometimes young, crappy teams with good coaches (and Bill Grier is very good) start showing a little bit of life midseason. I think that might be the case with USD. In their last two, they beat Utah and were sorta competitive at NC State in the second half. There is definitely some risk in this one. USD can be really bad. But I think they play with Pepperdine tonight. They could win this game.

I can't do Northwestern. Illinois is a very good team. Top tier. That McCamey kid is hitting stride at guard. I was very impressed with Illinois' win over Wisconsin, by 8. Northwestern is going to have to play very well to stay in this game. I don't see it.

No leans right now on the others mentioned here.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post

Also, someone here mentioned San Diego. +9 now at Pepperdine. I like that one alot. Sometimes young, crappy teams with good coaches (and Bill Grier is very good) start showing a little bit of life midseason. I think that might be the case with USD. In their last two, they beat Utah and were sorta competitive at NC State in the second half. There is definitely some risk in this one. USD can be really bad. But I think they play with Pepperdine tonight. They could win this game.
    Also, USD beat Pepperdine twice last year. Pepperdine should not be favored to win by double digits over anybody though. This line has me puzzled.

Their best player (Keion Bell) is also dealing with an injury and he sat out the last game.

Hexum
    Hexum's Avatar Become A Pro!

San diego line is a public bet but yet still has gone up to -9

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Quote Originally Posted by Hexum View Post
    San diego line is a public bet but yet still has gone up to -9
    Majority of bets are on Pepperdine (67% according to SBR; 80% according to thespread.com), and Pepperdine's line has moved from -8 to -9. Nothing out of order there.

drfunkmaster
    printing it

SHIP IT 5-2 today... but overall won 333 . plus a 5 teamer on proline!!!