I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

1.3.2011 Monday CBB, 40-13 ats RAMS @ GATORS

Hi everyone, it's VR again ! It's Monday start of a new week, and I've got the perfect match-up to keep this thing rolling ! Looking back for a minute, hitting over 75% winners is nice. Just in case you forgot here are some pretty nice numbers,
    40-13 ats overall,
    22-3 ats last 25 wagers
    8-0 ats last week

But in this business, it's what have you done today ! So here we go,

Rhode Island at Florida, the line is around 11.
    Rhode Island +11 will be my play. In my opinion this URI team shoud and will give the Gators fits in the paint. The Rams are very long, and very Athletic. Rhode Islands Delroy James is preseason player of the year for the A-10, if this kid played for a BCS School all college basketball fans would know this kids name. He will be the BEST player on the court tonight ! URI was an Double-Digit underdog just once this season, Nov. 10th @ Pittsburgh. Rhode Island lost the game but covered the spread, your's truely cashed a ticket that night.
    Rhode Island has four players scoring in Double Digits nightly, and with the Gators sputtering offense most of the time I feel Rhode Island will put the heat on Florida.
    Also the Gators Center Vernon Macklin injured his shoulder this past saturday at Xavier, he missed the entire 2nd half and him starting and getting minutes is up in the air !

Rhode Island +11

Good luck tonight !
    Points Awarded:

slimpickins gave I'mAWinner 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

swavings gave I'mAWinner 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I saw this game earlier and it stuck out to me.

Florida has been up and down.

As for Rhode Island, I have cashed them a few times this season but I also lost when they were blown out by Providence.

Good luck! I'm taking it that is the only play tonight.

PP
    PP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome thanks!! BOL to everyone

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I saw this game earlier and it stuck out to me.

Florida has been up and down.

As for Rhode Island, I have cashed them a few times this season but I also lost when they were blown out by Providence.

Good luck!
    The Providence loss really hurt that program at the time, but since they've rebounded nice. Huge win last week vs. BC, I think there size and D-James will keep it real close vs. Gators.

The Gators could come out and shoot 35% from the field or shoot 45, 47% something like that.

The BIG thing with the GATORS is they will NEVER, EVER WOW US ! Never, they just don't have the make up. We shall see in 3.5 hours from now.

Looking forward to watching Hoyas @ the Garden playing my home town team, I grow up watching Johnnies !

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coming off a 71-67 win at Xavier on New Year's Eve, Florida comes into tonight's matchup a little banged up. Center Vernon Macklin returned to practice Sunday after injuring his shoulder in the second half against Xavier and is probable to play tonight. Point guard Erving Walker was limited in practice Saturday with a hip-pointer. Senior forward Chandler Parsons practiced, but still needed rehab Saturday to tend to an ankle injury.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...orts?p=2&tc=pg

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    Coming off a 71-67 win at Xavier on New Year's Eve, Florida comes into tonight's matchup a little banged up. Center Vernon Macklin returned to practice Sunday after injuring his shoulder in the second half against Xavier and is probable to play tonight. Point guard Erving Walker was limited in practice Saturday with a hip-pointer. Senior forward Chandler Parsons practiced, but still needed rehab Saturday to tend to an ankle injury.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...orts?p=2&tc=pg
    I seen that, this is a HUGE FACTOR in my selection tonite. But also the Gators been banged up all season.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL tonight

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl tonight VR
    Rhody alum here so I am on them tonight with you, but they have been very unpredictable this year.
    James is a stud but not the sharpest tool in the shed, many dumb fouls results in him riding pine in crutial minutes and without James their offense this year is a bunch of 3 point shooters.
    Hope the 3's fall tonight for the Rams, otherwise this could get ugly for them.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by slimpickins View Post
    gl tonight VR
    Rhody alum here so I am on them tonight with you, but they have been very unpredictable this year.
    James is a stud but not the sharpest tool in the shed, many dumb fouls results in him riding pine in crutial minutes and without James their offense this year is a bunch of 3 point shooters.
    Hope the 3's fall tonight for the Rams, otherwise this could get ugly for them.
    You must be because only Rhode Island alum call them "RHODY", I know my college programs and everyone of there nicknames !

URI throws up 22 "3's" per game and hit 8.5 of them for 38% which isn't that bad. Unpredictable = Gators ! I guess every team in the country is up and down except Duke, I believe UF major let-down tonight.

We've won 8 games in a row, it's going to one night !

I'mAWinner

Slimp, Swang I just noticed the points that were givin to me. THANK YOU !

LockPickMaster

I wanted to take St. Johns, wasn't sure if they were going to show up. GT is a fraud, lost to ND and barely beat Depaul, they got issues.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    I wanted to take St. Johns, wasn't sure if they were going to show up. GT is a fraud, lost to ND and barely beat Depaul, they got issues.
    I'm watching them now, looking very good. Georgetown looks like there sleeping, just very slow tonight.

I'm also watching Buffalo and Cornell. Buffalo is a very good basketball team.

goblinburner
    yanks-1 1/2
    goblinburner's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on rhode island as well winner gl to all

LockPickMaster

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    I'm watching them now, looking very good. Georgetown looks like there sleeping, just very slow tonight.

I'm also watching Buffalo and Cornell. Buffalo is a very good basketball team.
    Is there anyway you can give out leans for games also. Thanks Winner

I'mAWinner

Fairfield -17
    Buffalo pk
    Northeastern +8
    Fresno -4

LEANS

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I'mawinner, I thought that you were going to be having a big play on the Georgetown game. I didn't see anything but went ahead and played GT and looks like I will be losing it.

I'mAWinner

The play of the night was Buffalo, there playing really good. They lost the other day to BYU and they took it to BYU ( lost by 6 ). Tonight beat up Cornell.

LockPickMaster

Rody not looking good so far, yikes

LockPickMaster

Rhody hanging in there (Praying)

PP

Down 3 ats at half lets go URI!

I'mAWinner

Florida 38 Rhode Island 24 HALFTIME

I don't know what to say !

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL Rhode Island WTF.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Rhode island is sleeping

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    I'mawinner, I thought that you were going to be having a big play on the Georgetown game. I didn't see anything but went ahead and played GT and looks like I will be losing it.
    I thought the play would be on st johns or nothing. Johniies have been playing great and are fired up. It was a great game though

LockPickMaster

What is the score, is Rhody gonna cover

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Winner - Is that a strong lean on Fresno?

PP

Damn just cant stop FL tonight.

I'mAWinner

Rhode Island +11 LOSS "Turn out the light's, the party's over."

40-14 ats

PP

Well time to start another winner streak starting tomorrow

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only 1 loss tomorrow is a new day
    uri could not hit their 3's tonight

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The steak was going to end sooner or later. I went very light on Rhode Island tonight bc of what I saw when they played Providence.

Anyway, looking forward to the next play.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn it, always when I hjoin the parade it over

GL on your next one

I'mAWinner

Very sorry guy's, todays a new day. Last night is why we must all wager within our means, One bad night can destroy a great thing. I slept like a baby because I wager within my bankroll.

Todays play will be posted around 1:00 pm PT ( 4:00 pm est. )

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slimpickins View Post
    uri could not hit their 3's tonight
    this... last I checked with like 2:30 to play RI was 3 - 18, which is 17%, and florida was like 8 - 18 for like 44.4% or something...

not gonna overcome those types of disparities... we needed RI to be in the mid to upper 30's percentage-wise to have a chance. And, we all were banking on the typical Florida lack-luster effort, especially after the X win on the road. But they played their best game of the season last night probably, aside from maybe FSU.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
    this... last I checked with like 2:30 to play RI was 3 - 18, which is 17%, and florida was like 8 - 18 for like 44.4% or something...

not gonna overcome those types of disparities... we needed RI to be in the mid to upper 30's percentage-wise to have a chance. And, we all were banking on the typical Florida lack-luster effort, especially after the X win on the road. But they played their best game of the season last night probably, aside from maybe FSU.
    Terrible play on my part, I seen the first 2 minutes of the game it was ugly. You know what but, it's only one game and it was yesterday. New day, new play, new winning streak !

12 Last