ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

my only posted lock of 2010 bet

just trying to prove you can put the word lock in and it might not actually lose, hopefully anyway. NCAA Basketball, first half UNDER 65 Oklahoma St vs Gonzaga, have seen last few of the cowboys games and its like they have some disease in the first half scoring and their defense has been solid, rather than take an under for the game and have them go nuts in the 2nd half ill just stick to the slow grind out garbage first half that the cowboys play. wish me luck on my one and only lock lol

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Good Luck buddy... Worst case = you can post your "only posted lock of 2011" tomorrow. haha

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

until you become a SBR Pro you are a nobody poster taking shots for fame

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    until you become a sbr pro you are a nobody poster taking shots for fame
    NOS if by pro u mean prostitute then id agree with u 100% as John is pimpin all u 'pros' asses to the books for a nice sum of $$$...Some of the smartest ppl here are non-pro's and thats how it should stay as the title of professional is something that is earnt, not brought as the latest fad for a couple hundred bucks...GL

ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, half expected to lose doing that anyway, nothing like losing by 1 pt on a half court heave off the glass by a hall of fame son that probably wouldnt be playing if he werent.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Being an SBR Pro is a joke. You can't give me enough incentives to do so. I use locals & that will never change!