I know this is a NCAABB forum but I follow a lot of people here so I figured I would just post this thread here I hope the admins don't mind.

Today is a great day for hockey.

Pens vs. Caps at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, PA. A lot of hype has been built into this meeting between bitter rivals. The game has now been pushed back to 8pm tonight due to bad weather. It's rainy and mild temperature which is terrible conditions for ice hockey.

I will be at the game today as I am a Pittsburgh resident and avid Pens fan. I am really stoked about this game and hope that some of you flip to this game as it should be very entertaining. I don't bet on hockey but I see this game going 5-3 Pens although I am somewhat bias. The temperature could create a layer of fog which would be a goaltenders nightmare. Knowing the Pens and Caps they will be shooting from everywhere. Winter classic games have been low scoring in the past but I see way too much hype with offensive powerhouses to be a 2-1 type of game. Plus, the Pens have been here before as they were in the Buffalo game a couple years back so they know what to expect.

I will try and get pictures to share. Have an awesome day everyone. CHEERS!