The Expert
    The Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2905

Long Beach State at Cal Poly SLO

CBB: 2-2 -0.113

Game: Long Beach State at Cal Poly SLO (Friday 12/31 04:00 CET)
    Everyone is loving this bet and after some research I'm with the public in here, even with -3.0 spread instead of opening -2.0. Firstly, Cal Poly SLO is really a weak team and their 4-7 SU shows their abilities; I think that people are overexctied by their win over Pepperdine because it might suddenly turn into the fluke after this game. They lost four in a row earlier and they're clearly overrated due to the fact they're 4-0 ATS over last four. Now it's a payback time, especially that opponent is a lot better than them, while if favoured just by 3 points. Long Beach State 6-8 SU record might not look much better but they had tougher schedule and was capable of keeping the game close against North Carolina (91-96) or beating UC Santa Barbara in last game by 16 points, though being 7 points underdogs. Earlier they won two other opponents being underdogs (Boise State and Iowa), showing that they're for real. Adding to that, the fact Cal Poly SLO is 6-16 ATS in last 22 games at home, I'm betting on guests in here and jumping on public bandwagon (unfortunately).
    Pick: 1 unit on Long Beach State -3.0 @ 1.935

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Long Beach State my only play today