The Expert
    The Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2905

Old Dominion at Missouri

CBB: 2-2 -0.113

Game: Old Dominion at Missouri (Friday 12/31 02:00 CET)
    That's one of the most interesting games through Thursday card, especially that the hosts are ranked as a 10th team in the country. 12-1 SU team is hosting a 9-2 SU side and it really seems that both are in very good form so far. Still, however both started season in good fashion, they aren't beating spreads easily as hosts are 4-5 ATS, while guests 4-4 ATS and it shows that neither of them is really dominating opponents. Missouri, although having a seven-wins streak isn't a much better team than Old Dominion, who's got a winning streak as well, having four in a row now. Tigers haven't been challenged much in last four games and it might be difficult for them to play such a tough opponent, especially that in last competitive games they had big troubles against both Vanderbilt (85-82 OT) and Oregon (83-80). At the moment they're playing with third string pointguard and actually I expect lot of troubles for their offense against Monarchs defense, which is allowing just 60.5 points per game. Old Dominion is also more experienced (they returned four starters from last, very good, season), so I think they'll keep the game close in here and actually has a shoot in winning this one outright. Yes, Top10 ranked teams are beatable at home against unranked for me (and Monarchs had some votes in AP voting lately).
    Pick: 1 unit on Old Dominion +9.0 @ 1.935

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Im not betting against mizzou at home. They have been good to me this year.

Deutsch
    Deutsch's Avatar Become A Pro!

The key to this game will be if ODU can handle the press of Mizzou. If they can manage the t/o's they can win this game out right.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

The CAA as a whole the past 4-5 years has been very underrated.... they have some teams like VCU, Hofstra, ODU that on any given night can give a top 25 team a helluva run

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    The CAA as a whole the past 4-5 years has been very underrated.... they have some teams like VCU, Hofstra, ODU that on any given night can give a top 25 team a helluva run
    Um you must not be watching this year. Hofstra is crap. Drexel and George Mason can fit the criteria though.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    Um you must not be watching this year. Hofstra is crap. Drexel and George Mason can fit the criteria though.
    your retarded he's talking about IN GENERAL not Specifically

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

mizzou is not down to the third string pg, michael dixon is their starter there so don't know what you mean by that. also old dominion lost their only decent true road game against deleware, add that to mizzou being a great home team feeding from their crowd and I would say its either mizzou or no play for me

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got it at -8, gonna wait next time for a better line

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

all over ODU. They are the better basketball team.

BigJ
    BigJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Too many points here.

Give me O.D.