The Expert
    The Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2905

Iowa State at Virginia

CBB: 2-2 -0.113

Game: Iowa State at Virginia (Friday 12/31 2:00 CET)
    Won't have a long write-up for this one because it's out of any logic, even for me, just a 'must bet' for me because the line and whole game simply stinks I caught it at -2 earlier, now it's -3 and it's still playable for me. Iowa State is in a lot better form, so far being 11-2 SU for the season and they're on five-wins streak and looks very good so far. Virginia in struggling mode, being only 8-4 SU so far, lost against weak Seattle and had huge troubles against Norfolk State in last two, so theoretically they can't be favourites in such a match-up. Still, the line was dropping on them, sharps are most probably on hosts (early public was on Virginia, which is strange, knowing thinking of typical joe), so I'm giving this one a shoot because though I don't like 'trap lines' theory, I feel that this one has a bounce back all over it.
    Pick: 1 unit on Virginia -2.0 @ 1.909

The Expert
    The Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2905

Nice and now I saw in the service plays that Right Angle Sport is on Virginia, this might be the reason of the line. Hope I'll get lucky, however if he's the reason of line change, my preview sucks big time.

Jon825
    YTD: 59-43-2
    Jon825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1347

i like iowa state here. frontcourt should dominate

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

jon did u get iowa + 3?

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure why they are pounding UVA at -3 and -3.5 now, guessing they feel that Sherrill will be able to play 100% tonight.